Training in Ardenweald - no trainee

For the Necrolord daily Training in Ardenweald, it says complete quests with your trainee, but I am not being accompanied by a trainee in Ardenweald. I am able to complete the quest objectives, though.

4 Likes

Having the same issue, but see a Kyrian with their trainee at the WQ

EDIT: got credit w/o it showing up, but I’ve seen others say differently.

I’m having same issue, but do not get credit when completing world quests.

I am also having the same issue and no credit when completing quest

Also a Necrolord here. Tried going to Oribos and back to the refugee camp, the trainee didn’t spawn.

Saw nobody with Dredgers (Venthyr) too, but the Kyrian Aspirants seem to work fine here in Barthilas.

Same here have Necrolord as my covenant as well

Im having this issue as well

Is the trainee spawn supposed to be automatic or is there something you’re supposed to do to make the trainee spawn?

5 Likes

Supposed to pop up automatically but it’s not showing up for me either (necrolord). Gonna see if I get credit for the world quests.

I’m experiencing this as well.

Edit: My trainee randomly appeared once I ran towards a world quest, and is now at my side now.

1 Like

Okay my trainee isn’t here but I’m getting credit

i have the same issue

dame here, but no kyrian trainee

should’ve have done this on the right character lol

Venthyr same issue.

Can confirm, only just got to doing this one as a Necrolord and my trainee never once showed up. I did get credit for every WQ though.

1 Like

My Kyrian trainee is also missing and I can’t find a way to manually summon her. I only noticed it after completing the three world quests twice, but now I’m stuck. What are we supposed to do in this circumstance? Or are we just stuck and can’t play further with this aspect of the game anymore?

1 Like

I was able to complete mine the next day. My trainee actually showed up too.

My trainee deserted after completing two world quests, tried everything over next two days and 8-10 add’l world quests, nothing. Can’t even abandon the quest as the abandon button is grayed out.

I thought maybe they wouldn’t show up if they were on a table mission, but mine did just fine. So that’s not it.

1 Like