Training in Ardenweald - no trainee

Still bugged 3months later. Not surprised

Should be a zone ability that pops up to summon the companion, it will show up once you enter the area the quest needs you to “train them” in.

Never had to summon the trainee. It shows up when you are in the correct zone usually, so it would be a bug if they don’t show up.

1 Like

Noting that this is still an issue as of February 19th, 2021. I’ve tried reloading and relogging, but the trainee does not spawn in Ardenweald. There is no ability to summon the trainee. The trainee isn’t needed for quest completion, but the help would be nice.

Can confirm, it isn’t an issue. But I want my trainee like the other three covenants.

Bugged for me too. It’s especially frustrating because I want the pet they can dig up! I haven’t had this issue before in other zones on this toon, just Ardenweald.

Not sure how I got selected on that alt - actually having the issue on my DK lol

So far, I only had the issue on my Necrolord character. All of my other covenant characters have had their trainee.

1 Like

Necrolord, same issue still happening, no trainee spawning in Ardenweald

Same problem on my Nercolord alt.

typical blizzard. don’t even finish their expansion before releasing it. useless bunch of copy-paste users that claim to be programmers

Having the same issue. The in-game support says that the issue has been fixed already, but this isn’t the case.
I’m a necrolord, with the calling accepted but the trainee did not spawn in Ardenweald.
I tried reloading, flying to Oribos and back to Ardenweald, getting closer to a world quest site, doing a world quest, disabling all my addons, all to no avail.
I will try again later during the evening, and report back.

It’s quite annoying since I wanted to farm some portals and pet training stones and it’s not possible without the trainee.

3 Likes

It’s 2021 and this is happening to me June 8 2021,and they wonder why people are jumping ship to FFXIV!

3 Likes

Having this issue today. Cannot even abandon it and the scripts I found on google for abandon macros are not working.

What gives Blizz? No solutions?

Same issue here.

Downloading FFXIV as I type. So done with this kind of stuff.

Still no trainee after reset.
have tried relogging, hearthing, going through Oribos, Stormwind, etc. No trainee shows up in Ardenweald. Very frustrating - was hoping to get a few of those pock portals for this character. They are quite handy - but I guess not.
Any suggestions???
Is anyone there at Blizzard???

This is still happening but in a different way. I got credit for the WQ when I did them but no NPC to turn in to. Necrolord.

October 2021, this is still an issue. I’m a necrolord and I can’t summon my trainee in Ardenweald. I can’t abandon the quest either. Relogging doesn’t work.
Please fix!

Happy Halloween everyone :jack_o_lantern:

Nov. 25th Gnome Rogue Necrolord on Misha server in Ardenweald on the calling ‘Training in Ardenweald’ no trainee shows up. This happened to the same character the last time 'Training in Ardenweald" calling was up. Can complete the quests & the calling but the Trainee seems to be on walk-about or at a protest because they definitely aren’t with me /shrug.

1 Like

Still a problem. I went through various ideas and still the trainee for my Necrolord priest alt was MIA. Thankfully able to get credit towards the “Training in Ardenweald” quest despite that, but it’s annoying since I have no way of knowing if this rotation has the NPC that digs stuff up. =/