Traditional Flying Coming to the Dragon Isles in Guardians of the Dream

I could effectively buy rep tokens in legion for order hall resources by easily 200% missions. Just let people go wild with content that isn’t related to instanced performance.

nods I’m not disagreeing, just bringing up a possible motivation.

1 Like

God, stop whining that you have to play the game!

Who’s we?

2 Likes

do you even play the game?

2 Likes

literally everyone in this forum who have created and responded to threads that discuss how much they dislike dragon riding.

Fair, if not you return said product or in this case stop paying for it if it ruins the game so much that you no longer enjoy it.

This will no doubt benefit those who have motion sickness. And to be honest i thought as well the 15 renown was just ludicrous.

yeah if the patch launches next week and we can’t use normal flying in the new zone, meaning that i still have to engage with dragon riding, im not renewing my sub and i wont be purchasing another expansion until blizzard expressly states “we are giving players traditional flying on day one of the launch.”

2 Likes

Thought the same they should add an fancy reward for those who were not lazy

That’s a valid concern.

3 Likes

A fair point. Other than exploring the new zone i’m not sure i care much about the PvE content so i’m biased.

1 Like

WOOOOOOOOOOO! YEAH, BABY! THAT’S WHAT I’VE BEEN WAITIN’ FOR! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

6 Likes

Says the Panda with only 6500 achievements. Rep grind isn’t all there is to do in the game.

1 Like

I would like to say in general, to Blizzard - well done. It’s about time logic prevailed in this situation. Requiring repupation (or in this case Renown) to be able to fly in zones we have been using gimmick flying in for months, was a really silly idea. The fact that you even didn’t require it for the new zone (beyond just flying around in it for a few minutes to get the exploration) is doubly pleasing. I am happy that someone there woke up and saw the light of reason.

Now…can someone explains the “many zones” comment and, umm, why not all? (That would have been a good question to pose in a Blizzcon Q&A, if there had been one.)

11 Likes

My only guess is because they wanna keep it going so there’s no surprise when it inevitably comes back next expansion.

At this point just stop requiring pathfinder in future expansions.

It’s not popular, the checklist is just a bunch of requirements that most players pick up casually while playing, and there really doesn’t appear to be a good reason for having it in the first place.

9 Likes

It’s just a way to activate it for all characters. If you remove it, it goes back to requiring some other things, and possibly from all characters.

Since Blizz is taking away the rep requirements. Maybe it would be a nice time to get rid of the holiday mog restrictions as a gesture of goodwill to the players.

4 Likes

And make the title Lord/Lady of War account wide.

2 Likes

And Inquisitor, and Shattered Sun.

1 Like