Trading Post?

As an oceanic player I’m actually pretty miffed right now. I guess it was too much to expect that a monthly shop stated to open on the first of the month actually opened on the first of the month.

3 Likes

Where is this thing going to be located?

For Alliance its outside the Stockade entrance in SW, for Horde its somewhere in the orange place.

Prob give it acouple more hours. Im sure someone in the office has to hit a button and they wont be there for acouple hours.

It’s almost Feb 2nd down under and still nothing.

2 Likes

The ‘orange’ place… Well if yours is in Stormwind, then I guess mine is in Org somewhere.

I know I’m late to this post, but they are doing a maintenance today for a few hours, probably just exactly for this.

I really want that blue crab. I’m betting it’ll be a mount for the summer months.

they busted it already, there’s a 3 hr maintenance listed on the launcher

lmao, the orange place? Bout spit my drink out

looks like its already open on EU unless something happened.

Prob after today’s 3 hr mx

last I checked it is still Feb 1st (at least here in the US), day isn’t over yet. If it doesn’t go live by end of day then I guess you would have a point. Is it still Feb 1st where you are?

TLDR thread sums up as: BUT I WANT IT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWW stomps around like children

I’ve not seen a single post on here acting in any way like the way you’re describing. Seems like a pretty calm discussion to me.

1 Like

TLDR, lol, I think your childish response was longer than his entire post but you do you.

Dark moon isle is not the same as trading post dear lord. What time does any new feature added to the game thats a regular thing open at midnight? It’s always after daily reset.

What do you mean its not the same thing…its a new feature bragged about by Blizzard for last few months…just like the New Darkmoon isle was…and they got the Darkmoon isle opened and able to use right after Midnight that day …I know I was there …it was 3 am EST for me and just after Midnight for PST…its a new feature now.

suspect noon release in NA

I would be lying if I said I didn’t wonder the same thing. Also, I can’t help but wonder why do they need another 3 hour “scheduled maintenance” to implement it? I mean, I’m the first one to defend Blizzard when people complain about down time usually, and usually it’s because Blizzard needs to do maintenance in order for the servers, and by extension the game, to survive. However, I think there has been an excessive amount of “maintenance” in the past few weeks. What is normally a one day process of implementing a patch, or even a one hour process per week of actual scheduled maintenance has turned into what feels like 75% up time. I know there’s no set uptime SLA with the users, but damn that’s a horrible amount of down time. We literally were just down for about half a day yesterday for regular maintenance plus whatever they wanted to add in. They could have literally patched the content in, and set a simple timer for the script to begin running. Yet, here we are again. Offline for hours. Hours which we pay our hard earned money for, and no real compensation for the excess. Again, maintenance is fine. Fixing a bug that can’t wait until the next week’s maintenance is fine. Keeping the servers excessively down, not okay. Especially when it mostly stems from implementing untested or undertested content.

2 Likes