Trading Post?

Bahahaha you jest right…LOL :rofl:

1 Like

opens 18 seconds before maintenance :smiley:

1 Like

Stopppppppppppp Nobully…just stoppppp…LOL

1 Like

In another thread about the Trading post someone posted this thought…“but 10 am PST is also when the new twitch drop starts, so I think it will coincide with that”…seeing it didn’t open at midnight …it will happen at daily reset time…7am PST/10 am EST…

1 Like

I do hope Blizzard is ready for all the “We demand our compensation coins for maintenance being delayed” threads on Tuesdays :smiley:

Poor fellow aussies. Just seeing like 20 people facing the trading post in org. :dracthyr_comfy_blue:

1 Like

its up on EU apparently, the purchases are non refundable, but…according to wowhead, its up

current earliest timezone in EU is 10am as of this post, so it looks like 10am is the sweet spot

up on eu right now

Heres the listing, I assume, although for them, we’d get the same stuff for feb?

Dumb question: if your boss says “hey X random person we beat work out of for little to no pay: you work February 1st” do you go into work at 12:00 a.m?

in what time span OF EVER wow being a thing has someone seen a minor patch go live as soon as the dial turns to the next day? They need sleep to, they work normal days to, this whole thread is just another reason to cry and be unreasonable with expectations.

if this was a MAJOR patch maybe I can see it, but not even that also happens on resets be it Tuesday or the daily reset. Exp launch if what you might get at best.

I just assumed it would be open on daily reset, just like a ton of other things are.
Then again, EU servers apparently got it already, but I don’t know when.

this sum weak sauce blizz, very weak.
guess u found sum more paintings you had to turn to pics of fruit and didnt have time to release it when you said you would.

1 Like

Calm down, Tony.

They didn’t mean nothin’ by it.

You don’t have to hurt them.

Just put the soul shard down, Tony.

Nice and easy, okay?

Everything’s cool.

1 Like

you know whats funny. the power to the archmage has been depleted but the wizards still think they are superior. ultimately you find the shattered remains of the idol later on in the story. but i dont think the druid will be back.

your boss sets a schedule, you come in and work the agreed upon hours, since blizzard didnt give a time and the dark moon faire seems to be the most common example ive heard in reguards to “monthly” events on a rotation…midnight was the norm

also the patch offically went live as of the reset before this one…but it wasnt feb 1st yet, so the trading post was left “offline”

but yeah i guess the 2 maint this week already was just to build excitement for when its live world wide =D

Yep its been reported the EU realms its open…I figured it would be after midnight in CA like when the New Darkmoon isle opened up at that time in the early morning hours…at midnight CA time.

And now they posted a maintenace coming up at 6am PST too 9am PST so that is 9am EST to 12 PM EST…

I don’t have a boss.

so trading post online as soon as maint is over since i am predicting an hour extended to their 9am maint…which conveniently puts it at 10am for US West coast, same as EU’s 10am start…interesting

2 Likes

this is also my guess

2 Likes