Trading Post Wishlist Thread

Hey!

Post your wish list for items and mounts you want to see in the Trading Post!

For me, I’d really love to see one of the Mono/Gyrowheel mounts from Mechagon get included. Right now you either have to grind your soul to dust or get stupid lucky with the rare spawn.

What are some things YOU want to see added?

5 Likes

I mostly want new stuff. But a cool thing they could do is upgrade the old stuff to be as high quality as modern assets. Like the old Drake mounts? Perfect expansion to upgrade them and sell them. Lots of people have them but I’m sure plenty don’t.

As far as brand new stuff? I would like to see one really “we went crazy with this one” per month. Or maybe every couple months. Something like a brand new druid shape shift form since it’s account wide unlocks I believe.

2 Likes

This guy’s robes

1 Like

Oh boy I’ve got so many wishlist things, but the main thing I want is access to NPC exclusive armor sets. The Night Watch, all the racial guard outfits, the Cult of the Damned, the list goes on. These transmogs are already in the game, it would take zero effort on Blizzard’s part, and it woud make everyone happy.

9 Likes

The mount Deathwing drops, last one I need for the achieve and for the life of me I am unable to do Spine!!! /sadface

3 Likes

Npc specific clothing. I’m talking the stuff that’s either not available at all to players, and also the ones that are variations of other existing models.

Ravasaur mounts

Gladiator mount reskins

An Actual Baby Devilsaur pet that isn’t reusing the baby raptor model

Toys based on item spells we’ve used in quests before (slyvern kits stacked on the head for example)

INHALE

NEW
EMOTE
GESTURES/ANIMATIONS

8 Likes

Oh man. I could spend days listing everything.

I echo the sentiment of things ‘not available to players’. I’ve ranted endlessly about this on the forums already. The items already exist. Just put them on a loot table and be done with it. BAM. Problem solved.

Some:

Transmog - Old Scholo Removed Sets. I used to play more of my Warriors, so I have the full plate set. I have all of the cadaverous set on Norman, except the chestpiece. I could never get it to drop and then whoosh, it was removed forever. I choose salty flavor. Besides, they added back in the entire Defias leather set. No reason they can’t bring back the removed Scholo sets.

Transmog - Garb of Thero-Shan from Vanilla. It never made it in the game at all. I managed to coble together all of the piece via the ‘same model as’ except the chestpiece, as there is no equivalent in the game EVEN THOUGH FLINT SHADOWMORE IS WEARING IT AT CHILLWIND CAMP AND MOST OF THE RAVENHOLDT ASSASSINS HAVE IT ON. SO IT EXISTS OBVIOUSLY. BLIZZ. GIVE IT TO ME.

There’s just a ton of ‘unavailable to players’ armor. I can’t even begin to explain how irritated I get about this.

Mounts - Goblin car for all from Gob Starting Zone and the Jet Pack from Mechagon should be a mount outside of Mechagon because Blizz what the heck even is your problem?

WHY ISN’T THE VILE FUMIGATORS MASK COSMETIC?
WHY DON’T WE HAVE QUIVERS ANYMORE?

I’m leaving this thread before I say something to get banned. Transmog is a hill I will die on.

ETA: While I’m being irritable, I’d like to point to my old post here as to why armor restrictions just need TA GO. (Tiers can remain class specific. Open everything else up.)

6 Likes
  • Kor’kron shoulder armor, tabard, and cloak.
  • The 2 recolors of the Kor’kron War Wolf mount.
  • The tier 2 and tier 3 versions of the Dread Aspirant recolors of the Arathi Warfront sets.
  • Anything and everything removed as a result of the Cataclysm world revamp.
3 Likes

WoD challenge mode gear. Specifically the shield.
Or at least something that looks good…

2 Likes

Would love to see ht*tps://www.wowhead.com/item=31337/orb-of-the-blackwhelp as a permanent toy!

4 Likes

I wish it would work for me and I could get the tokens. Me and many others did the quest, hit the chest, and got nothing. I expect a fix soon.

More back items, more ensemble sets, would LOVE emotes as mentioned above… combo items like a top hat + monocle or sunglasses + jungle hat would be sick (barring actual differentiation on the paper doll in a future update).

This months stuff is really cool and it has me hyped :smiley:

3 Likes

I want this but I want it to be orc-only pwease

Quiver back pieces for our hunters (that let us show our bows/crossbows as well).
Duskwatch Arcblade
ht*tps://www.wowhead.com/item=187568/duskwatch-arcblade (If they do bring it back I hope it’s as a polearm because of its size. And we could use some better looking polearms.)

4 Likes

I had a thought based on a discussion last night in the LFG channel…

We need the little steamboat from 1k Needles to become a proper mount, or a toy. I would buy that from the Trading Post in an instant. It’s fun, it could be used anywhere, and it would free up a slot in my bank since I hold onto every little toy object that can’t be added to the Collection tab.

3 Likes

Hypothetical:

Blizz creates Garrison. Players complain about it. Don’t use it how Blizzard intended. Isolates a lot of players. Blizz spends time over the next few years saying “player housing” won’t work because garrison. (even though, they are entirely different things)

My hopefully unwarranted concern with the Trading Post:

Blizz creates Trading Post. Severely limited inventory. Players complain about the items on the Trading Post and aren’t spending tender on it, as Blizz intended. Lots of complaints about the content.

I sincerely hope that Blizz takes this at face value (We just want more / better items) rather than “Trading Post Fail”.

I really, genuinely like this idea of a Trading Post. I think it’s a great way to introduce recolors, new items, old items, unique items, etc to the game in a less grindy way. I’ve simply played DF and I’ve already nearly completed it and it’s only Day 5 of the month.

However, other than the mace, I’m not sure I’m going to buy anything. I don’t really like the way the bandoliers look and nothing else catches my eye. Talking and listening to others, it seems there’s a lot of ppl not buying anything. I just hope Blizz doesn’t think that is a slight against the Trading Post itself.

3 Likes

I’d fancy more working musical instruments.
It’s so bollocksing hard to be an artist in Azeroth.

9 Likes

I dont think they’ll consider the immediate launch of a new feature a ‘fail’ just because players are moaning because of a bug. Its sort of how Prime Day was a ‘fail’ the first time because all Amazon was selling was junk, but now look at how big (and profitable) it has become for the company.

It needs time to get ironed out. I’m not trying to defend Blizz and saying its flawless (it has nothing I want right now and the bug) but they DO need a tiny bit of a grace period for this before we start saying it was a failure.

Honestly would like more pink stuff, this character really likes pink.

2 Likes

I want more tendies. I was intending on buying out the entire inventory. The tasks were easy enough. I ran out before I got everything I genuinely wanted. But legit, I would have bought out all the content if they would have allowed it.

2 Likes

antigrav/rocket packs and Goblin Hot Rods.

4 Likes