Trading post this month is awful. Why ruin the game?

You’re right, WoW has always been so serious!

Did you miss the hot springs resort they added like way back in cata or something?

My favorite one was how the lightsabers and motorcycles & gasmasks had nothing to do with popculture but were ancient Greek so it’s okay, that gets a pass.

But floaties? That’s too far.
How’s the Kool aid taste :dracthyr_a1:

3 Likes

I can do you one better. A Literal water gun, in the game since MISTS.

3 Likes

Not as a weapon mog tho. :wink:

Good pick, the endothermic was the thing that came to mind after many uses in a certain raid fight requiring a cold attack.

Personally Im thinking the OP is just baiting us because:

Is just so relateable. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Keep it up blizzard.
Add maid outfits and cat ears + tails please.
I would pay 20 dollars for a maid outfit as someone who despises store outfits

5 Likes

But you’re quitting so it doesn’t matter to you anymore.

7 Likes

Gnome ballerina. Kul-Tiran Santa Clause outfit. So many possibilities :grinning:

Most people don’t know about it because it’s a hidden toy, meaning it won’t show up in your toybox if you don’t know it. It also involves you jumping around water pads like 250 times in throne of thunder. I’ve had to be the one that let my friends ride my back in my travel form to get it for them.

2 Likes

In FFXIV my cat boi has a maid outfit and he’s so cute :dracthyr_heart:

Oh yeah. Wonder what’s up with that lol

4 Likes

OP’s all talk and no walk.

5 Likes

I have 6 chaarcters themed after nekopara that would be complete with maid outfits <3

Was a pain as a goblin as well. I had by Rocket Boost keybind very close to space bar. Had to start over a few times… ugh lol.

Santa outfits allowed year round! c’mon blizz remove those holiday restrictions already

2 Likes

Missed the boat by over 10 years.

Shado-pan Geyser Gun (the original from Throne of Thunder) and the Endothermic Blaster (Winter’s Veil version) have been around for ages.

1 Like

Shamans can now equip guns and heal with them.

1 Like

2 Likes

Meanwhile here I am desperately trying to figure out how to get as many of the items as possible with my small 1000 allowance :cry:

6 Likes

it is pretty lame OP…i concur

but when you have artists that haven’t played anything before BfA, what do you expect i guess.

Dark fantasy hopefully returns in TWW! :nerd_face:

2 Likes