Trading Post Request

Moonlight Knight was only in a handful of anime episodes and never appears in the manga lol.

Also, the love witch gives me more Card Captor Sakura vibes than Sailor Moon, personally.

Really pushing the typical thirsty WoW gamer stereotype there

I think it kinda fits with both, but then Card captor had a LOT of good outfits.

Also I know Moonlight Knight wasn’t in the Manga but I loved his outfit.

It’s dark magician girl from Yugi oh

Eh, it’s similar but not completely. DMG has similarities to a lot of Magical girl themes. But doesn’t fully match the style.

…. It’s dark magician girl from yu gi oh

Not everything needs to be a debate

Moon Guardians :skull:

Looks at Real life copy of DMG :dracthyr_crylaugh:

Sure thing buddy. Have a great day.

Noblegarden mog has most of what one would need to tuxedo ensembles. I don’t know if there’s a mask somewhere.

Not really in the style of Tuxedo Mask, but maybe in the future.

Hisses

We need more xmog!

1 Like

Or you can delete your characters

1 Like
1 Like

I’m a guy and I have my warlock, pally, and priest all wearing this set. It’s awesome. They’re a night elf, human, and void elf respectively.

That’s awesome. Keep Rockin those awesome sets!

1 Like

Its one thing wearing a pink shirt but its another dressing up as a girl in hearts xmog, you can say nah, but most dudes today are not really masculine to begin with

If a guy says to a woman “you’re not feminine enough” he would be cancelled faster than he can say “mistakes were made.”

Wow, yeah you can keep opinions like that. I hope you have a great day. And I truly hope you get over that obvious case of insecurity you have.

Whoa, whoa, whoa, don’t drag me down with you, jesus. You’re on your own on this one.

1 Like

Maybe i should delete that comment lamo i dont wanna get banned again, i got banned for calling someone a snowflake

1 Like

See, you’re learning, that’s good.

1 Like