Trading Post Request

Okay Blizzard, you gave us the Sailor moon outfit and it’s FANTASTIC. But in doing so you have opened a can of worms.

Because I now wish for you to give us a Tuxedo mask and Moonlight Knight Transmog Ensemble. Thank you in advance for your understanding and compliance.

15 Likes

I mean, we’re only a mask away from having tuxedo mask. Moonlight Knight though we still need a lot of items to make that

Indeed! But we still need some better quality options for the Tuxedo mask outfit. Gotta do good ol’ Endymion right.

4 Likes

Please no. Let this be a one and done. It’s bad enough already.

1 Like

This is only the beginning. There’s a whole slew of magical girl sub-genres we still need to explore.

1 Like

This month doesn’t offer much.

Pretty lame overall.

1 Like

and i hope they hit every one up

Your opinion has been seen, noted, processed and put in storage. Thank you and have a nice day.

I disagree.

5 Likes

Pink, pink, pink, pink, pink or pink.

RaF rocket for people to get while they complain about the pink one, and a pinkish red set to appeal to the elf crowd.

Leaned too far into the valentines stuff.

The trading post needs to have a cosmetic thong.

5 Likes

The least common color you can get in the game.

4 Likes

Yea and it’s great

1 Like

Naruto headband or straw hat with red sleeveless button up shirt.

1 Like

I want the original unarmored epic mounts to end up on the Trading Post, Twitch or Prime promotion.

These weren’t skilled based rewards, Blizz, and it would be nice for people that have all the TCG, RAF and store mounts to get something.

Please.

I could get behind that.

1 Like

1 Like

I know girls get thier own holiday like this one with all the hearts mounts and mogs, and alot cute pets and stuff but i mean do the dudes get anything

You know that guys can be into this stuff too. Don’t make the assumption that there are only girls who like stuff like this.

There will be stuff next month that is back to the usual trading post themes. One month of cute things won’t hurt.

2 Likes

I for one would like a Rita Repulsa set, personally. Complete with the cones.