Trading Post Request

Yes! But I demand a Green Ranger transmog to match.

A guy that like hearts yea i dont know about that lol

/end thread.

Really nothing more to say. I love it <3

1 Like

Hell, let’s just jump straight to what we all want - OOZE

Yes, include the weird spike horn goatee. Why not.

2 Likes

I know plenty that do. Heck I’ve seen discord screenshots of them dressing their male toons up in the Love Witch set. Some guys are just comfortable enough with their masculinity to enjoy things other than super edgy stuff.

4 Likes

actually it’s quite good

Gives us all the things! Nao!

Im not big into pink either, but who really cares? The other 11 months of the year will probably be themed around something we like. WoW has always had off-theme goofy stuff in it. Leaning into it during February of all months isnt a huge deal to me

2 Likes

Yeah, homies saying it’s too much when cute stuff is 1/12th of what’s offered total and has been consolidated to one month out of the year. This is just a month most things don’t appeal to them. Compared to some who this is the only month they are appealed to.

1 Like

Like if the month has nothing you want, save for next month. Simple as that. We know that sometime in the future the demon motorcycles are coming. The ghost Rider cosplay will be real.

2 Likes

There’s no guarantee, but you might see these next month.

Along with a peacock mount:

4 Likes

2 Likes

I’m always amused by the guys who are so insecure that they have to act tough and like this stuff is only for girls. It makes me laugh.

Same. Like I am a girl and I love all kinds of stuff. Super edgy and super cute. I know guys who are the same.

1 Like

My hubby loves wearing his heart ties and pink shirts in February. He also has cupid socks. lol

That’s amazing! Your hubby sounds awesome.

1 Like

He is the bestest. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Good! :dracthyr_heart: Mine is amazing as well!

1 Like

Sounds like we both chose wisely. :grin:

Indeed it does. :dracthyr_heart:

1 Like