[Trading Post] Pilgrim's Bounty-Themed Items

Bal’a dash!

While Thanksgiving is not a universal holiday, Pilgrim’s Bounty is within Azeroth.

I think it is a missed opportunity not to have a whimsical item or so in the Trading Post to reflect the holiday of Azeroth’s November. Yes, it is thematic based off the holiday with a pilgrim outfit, turkeys and such and it would be great to see this in the Trading Post.

It is too late to add anything given the announcement of items, but it would be a wonderful touch in homage of this holiday next year. Pilgrim’s Bounty has been a staple of the Warcraft universe since 2009 in Wrath of the Lich King.

This is a small ask on behalf of a forum post created by an individual who noticed there was not a Pilgrim’s Bounty-themed item within November’s TP. A lot of the themes in Pilgrim’s Bounty can be used year-round by players and especially role-players alike in their revamped and retextured pilgrim outfits, Pilgrim’s Bounty feast table toy or roasting turkey campfire toy, pets - musical turkey, please, or a modified Egbert pet that is a turkey instead of a chicken, revamped turkey mount, so on so forth.

Thank you for your time and consideration. Next November will come around in a blink of an eye and hopefully we can see some more holiday-themed items like we did for Hallow’s End with the hat and broom in October.

Shorel’aran,
Noa

2 Likes

M̶o̶o̶n̶k̶i̶n̶ T̶u̶r̶k̶e̶y̶ f̶o̶r̶m̶ :eyes:

In all seriousness, some seasonal-themed items on the TP would be nice, though I’d like to see more of a balance between some seasonal events and more items being able to get for the seasonal currencies.

3 Likes

Thank you for the laugh. I chuckled at the Moonkin turkey form. :turkey: :turkey: :turkey:

It is whimsical things like that which would have been a great touch for November 2023’s TP while being canon in Azeroth’s world, with the nice balance you mentioned of non-holiday themed items.

• Moonkin turkey form available only during Pilgrim’s Bounty (I love this, it is super silly and in the spirit of a fun holiday. Thanks, Cyrios!)
  • Turkey Egbert with a cute autumn bow (pet)
  • Singing Turkey (pet - because we know how popular singing Sunflower is!)
  • Revamped/revitalized turkey mount (mount)
  • Turkey pet (hunter-exclusive pet)
  • Turkey-roasting campfire (toy)
  • Pilgrim’s Bounty serving table (toy)
  • Harvest planting bed with springing squashes (toy)
  • Cornucopia hat (transmog)
  • Revamped/revitalized Pilgrim’s Bounty outfit (transmog)
  • Trailing autumn leaves (usable item with charges)
2 Likes

Or a cornucopia back piece that drops veggies when you run, or has some critter that throws them out. . . in the vein of the little murloc 'mog.

2 Likes