Trading Post - Known Issues and Updates

Id tell you if I have any issues with the trading post however I have not been able to loot any of the coins from the chest to test it out yet. :grimacing:

4 Likes

and this children is why you need to sloooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww dooooooooooooowwwwwwwn. Forums a blaze all day Trading post not up QQ me want now me baby now me want give me trading post.

For why? so you can be first to the mess of all things just released and experience in its pure beta form? I never do anything once it releases in wow, thats blizzards track record, I’ll hit this up on hmm Monday maybe after they bust out all the kinks.

4 Likes

I’m in the same boat as some others…What about the issue where we don’t even receive the tendies from logging in/completeing intro quest/buying DF? When will this be addressed/acknowledged?

4 Likes

Existence of the trading post is an issue in itself. Just be up front and admit you’re going to put a battle pass in WoW.

2 Likes

Should we attempt to interact with it or wait till it’s fixed?

3 Likes

If you use the extra currency from the reseted progress will you be rolled back?

2 Likes

Right because unionization makes bugs happen in a patch, because millions of players have different pc configurations and os versions.

This in particular seems to happen every time I disconnect, though it’s only visual – it is a bit disconcerting to see that I also ‘lose’ my 2000 trader’s tendies tender (Read: it disappears from the currency tab entirely), but it seems to fix itself when safe logging out (in a rested area, or waiting the entire 20 second countdown when exiting while not in a rested area), then logging back in.

2 Likes

It’s pathetic that you can’t release a small feature like this without several bugs. This might as well be a F2P game.

14 Likes

I’d also like to add that many people can not loot the trader’s tender chest at all and thus can not receive any tender. The chest is sparkling and clickable, it plays the opening animation but does not open a loot window and no trader’s tender is given.
So I and many others can not buy anything, or collect the mount even if we filled the bar.
We’ve tried logging out, different characters, and disabling all addons.

Just so the devs are aware of this problem.

I explain it in more detail here:

4 Likes

Just sold a 25k item on AH and didn’t get any credit at all :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

I’m sitting on 1600 tender and 100 of it is being credited. Will these. fixes resolve that?

1 Like

After a ton of maintenance all you have is more issues and prob more maintenance. What a joke.

4 Likes

8K worth of AH sales in the last 12 hours, 0 credit. :neutral_face:

3 Likes

Is anyone else unable to shift click Trading Post tasks to track them? It works for my wife sitting next to me on another PC but not for me. It’s annoying as hell to have to keep opening the Traveler’s Log to track progress. Yes, I disabled addons.

1 Like

They posted already that refunds are currently disabled, but plan to fix the issue and refunds will be available for items already purchased, whenever that fix is implemented.

1 Like

I received 0 currency for logging in and doing the initial beginning quest. I should have 1500, but when I talk to the vendor it shows 0 and there is nothing in my currency tab.

3 Likes

In other words I am just going to wait until next week to try and do this.

4 Likes

I lost all the trader’s tender I had. It completely reset. Small indy company…

4 Likes

I have also yet to recieve any tender after doing the trading post quests and looting the chest. it opens and everything but i recieve nothing. im able to progress my bar for the mount reward but not able to loot any tender at all. my tender amount when looking at the shop is 0.

1 Like