Can not collect trader tender

Edit: Fixed now for me and several others as of 02/08/2023, but it seems that some still have the problem.

I and several other people are unable to collect trader’s tender for the trading post. When we click the chest (that is sparkling) it does nothing, well it does the opening animation but no loot window appear and we don’t get the tender. And yes I’ve done the intro quest and even hit one of those tender milestones in the battle pass thingie, can not collect tender for any of them. Tried logging in and out, different characters and disabling all addons. The chest will not give. This is on EU by the way.

72 Likes

Same for me, US… Made a ticket, estimated wait time is 3 days :frowning:

4 Likes

Same issue

3 Likes

Bumping as well. I have tried literally every fix that I’ve read online, and nothing does the trick.

Extremely disappointing.

5 Likes

Same here bump

3 Likes

Same Here - Bump
[Edit] Even the 100 earned from the UI I am unable to collect.

4 Likes

Same here - US can’t collect from the cache

2 Likes

Same here as well
Really well rolled out

2 Likes

Bump… still can’t loot

2 Likes

Same situation. Logged in, got the achievement, completed the quest, but opening the chest just plays the animation, and when I open the trading post it says I have 0 tender.

4 Likes

Yea, I’m having this problem on my character too, just straight up can’t receive Tender at all.

2 Likes

same issue. completed the quests and opened chest but didnt get any tender

2 Likes

Same here. US.

2 Likes

I had to disable all my addons before it would let me collect. But I also didnt get credit for the quest so I cant turn it in for a month?

2 Likes

Still also in this same boat. Tried multiple toons, disabling addons, exiting the game for hours at a time; nothing. It’s really disappointing that this not only happened with such an exciting new feature, but that they haven’t even addressed it as a known issue. They could at least acknowledge it.

5 Likes

I’m in the same boat. I will not waste my time on that until it’s fixed.

4 Likes

Same here. Tried everything in the book but still no tender.

2 Likes

Same issue on Dragonblight US

2 Likes

Same here - US can’t collect from the cache - Stormrage

2 Likes

Didn’t get the intro quest somehow. Checked all alts no one has that quest. Filled the bar but still can’t loot anything from that cache.

2 Likes