Trading post july

Only good thing looks like is the mount

Sir and/or Ma’am, that is a pet.

I’m just happy about the bow and the deep blue hood, cloak, shoulders finally! I’ve wanted that color since it was datamined.

1 Like

Yeah. We know. Most of our opinions can be found here:

1 Like

When you /pet it , it should spit water on your face …but it doesn’t :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I think my favorite thing to come out of the TP is my now massive collection of scarf/cloak combos in every color. I get the new one every month lol

5 Likes

actually its a mount but ok

Underlight Corrupted Behemoth (Steady Flight Only)

Mount

I also get the tabards, long gloves, and sarongs that match! I have a color for every occasion. When they eventually run out, I’ll save so many tenders since those are always my go to buys.

My problem is the shoulder capes. They all have that bright gold clasp and it doesn’t match most outfits I have. I wish they made them with different clasp colors.

3 Likes

I did not like June’s items and I certainly do not like July’s. I think I will be purchasing the blue cloak and the crusader helmet. I will consider the copper version of the diving suit because I think that I can utilize some pieces from it since it is cosmetic. Sigh.

That’s their next idea, they’ll add in bronze, silver, same color as the drape, and brown.

I wish we could pick the color of the clasp.

1 Like

If the diving suit lets us breath under water ill buy other wise nope ill pass

Given that it’s cosmetic and there have never been gameplay effects from transmog, I’m gonna go with a no there good buddy.

never know I can hope :slight_smile:

You are seeing the image that was been chosen for the link. It literally says “Ride the Tides”. There is a mount.

I’m definitely getting that.

Definitely getting the mount.

1 Like

Nobody excited to make Bioshock themed transmog with that sh*t?

…and the gloves.

I used all my tender in June so its not like I would get much from a good July trading post anyways.

Well the diving suit looks pretty good. I’m going to get that for my mog collection.

There is a couple items that allow water breathing. But it would be cool if the cosmetic set came with that ability. Though it would also be cool if it had ground walking while at the bottom of the ocean floor like buff in Vash’jir. Since it is a diving suit.