Trading Post Issue and Fix Underway

Check your toy collection. You won’t get any notification, it will just be there.

1 Like

Hello, when I complete the mission of the trading post, it did not give me coins, when I open the chest I do not receive rewards and I cannot collect the rewards of the challenges carried out, nor can I buy in the trading store. I don’t have addons, I reinstalled the game and it doesn’t work either.

3 Likes

Thats all well and good but when is the fix going live?

3 Likes

Ya I went ahead and unsubscribed after I saw the progress lost toward nearly all of the activities. The stupid buggy primalist event and time-worn truffles pretty much ruined my play experience for the day already and then I open the traveler’s log to see what I could do and I find this mess. Glad I didn’t sub for a full year.

The first part of Dragonflight has been good, but I’ve found my play experience becoming less and less fun as time has gone on. Honestly, I am a bit surprised by this because overall I like the vibe of this expansion. Maybe I’m just fatigued after several expansions of this same sort of thing happening.

This reminds me of the last time something buggy like this happened and I stopped playing for like a year. When they originally added tabards to a vendor to free up bank space, I deleted my argent dawn tabard thinking that it would be available on the vendor. Well it wasn’t and Blizzard wouldn’t restore it. Pretty soon after that they came up with the current transmog system.

My point here I guess is that it feels way worse when the thing ruining your play experience is some item/progress deleting bug caused by poor implementation/coding. I’d rather they just took the extra time to push out quality content like they used to a decade ago.

5 Likes

Is there any update for those of us who as of yet cannot even loot the cache to collect anything after completing the quest?

2 Likes

What about the issue of buying transmogs for them to not be showing up in your transmog inventory?

Is this an update of some kind? There is no timeline. NO expectation of when. I mean…yes it is a bunch of words.

4 Likes

I am sorry but this post is pointless. You’ve already acknowledged that the Trading Post is bugged and that you are working on a fix. At this point just remove the Trading Post entirely so that players aren’t wasting their time and getting needlessly frustrated with a system that is simply not working and should not have been released in this broken state. Only reintroduce it when you are certain that it’s bug-free. I can’t believe I am having to explain this…

9 Likes

SO now my progress bar has been reset. Tender taken away and now become 0 (I had 900 left) and no MOUNT!!!

1 Like

This thread is about the trading post… Forum code of conduct states “Causing disturbances in forum threads, such as picking fights, making off topic posts that ruin the thread, insulting other posters”

1 Like

Still no mount

1 Like

I found whenever it looked like I lost credit, I had to log back into this character. The main issue was the “optional storylines in the waking shore” one.

Can we “fix” it to tell us we’re done? I got the mount and my 500 extra tokens after I filled the bar, but game keeps telling me I have rewards and the chest looked active on an alt(I didn’t click it).

1 Like

do y’all understand that these things can work perfectly fine in the testing environment, then have issues on live servers?

the game will never be “bug-free”.
your expectations are unrealistic.

Add me to the list of those who did not get the mount reward.

1 Like

Praying for quick fix! Grinded the Traveler’s Log and am unable to loot the chest for my rewards.

1 Like

Thank goodness they tested this before release. Oh, wait…

1 Like

So is there an ETA. I don’t want to miss my mount.

1 Like

Every quest I had completed up to yesterday was wiped/reset, is this progress lost or will it be restored?

4 Likes

Same here. My progress bar is showing as empty even though I completed everything yesterday, and I never received the mount. Also, tender disappeared from my currency.

I found that opening the NPC and viewing the items brings the progress back.