Traders tender refund

Would it hurt you if the people got 650 tenders back?

2 Likes

Yes, see this IS a reason to complain, not so the OP.

1 Like

Would it hurt you if they didnt?

1 Like

There’s nothing entitled about it. This isn’t retail. This isn’t a sale item months later. This is a video game where the developers changed something that costs a high amount not even two weeks later.

No it isn’t. Still a crap ton of currency and you’re still acting like a child compared to the OP.

No it isn’t. Because that doesn’t happen until years later. I got to enjoy my stuff for a lot longer than the person getting it in game for free.

This is absolutely an issue. And you can buy Tender. So don’t act like that’s not a thing either.

No, it’s just more stupidity.

2 Likes

lol as a human i have empathy, i feel hurt when i see people hurt

1 Like

I have a brain and can tell what is an issue where someone is actually hurt and when someone is having a tanty.

Weren’t you just here crying about people buying stuff on the store and then seeing it for trader tenders?

3 Likes

having a tanty doesnt mean they are not hurt. you need to go to school for better logistics.

Actually, no, I am acting like a child (in your opinion), because I happen to disagree with you.
But that’s ok, not everyone can voice opposing opinions without having to resort to name calling.

And yes, it is the example you used was an item of power against a skin, totally different scenario’s.

Wait, so you are absolutely ok with someone buying something for real cash on the cash shop, only to have it basically given away in game for easily obtainable in game currency, and, you don’t think they should complain.
BUT
Your line is drawn at a fake item with fake money?

your first mistake was buying those ugly mounts

but i agree traders tender refund

2 Likes

I’d like a refund please :dracthyr_cry_animated: Nothing really to add other than another post to this.

To be honest, I think the more interesting trader tenders item is the Grotto Netherwing drake, which is going to be available on Tuesday. As people spent 1k(?) on it lol. Kind of shocked I haven’t seen it talked about, but I am happy it’s coming back since I’m getting all these customizations for it

1 Like

Grotto was free as a monthly reward.

4 Likes

That makes sense then, I recall seeing a price tag of 999 on it

If this is real fact that now you don’t need to own both they owe other players a refund on the Alabaster mount too cause that one was same way back when it was first offered if you brought…you got both sides …this past Trading post when they offered up the Alabaster mount they made player base pay twice to to get both mounts one for each side…

1 Like

Sorry but I don’t think that blizzard does refunds for tendies.

I think the 999 value is the default value for monthly reward mounts, simplearmory lists them all as 999 tender.

2 Likes

If anything, the people who didn’t buy both mounts would have one removed in a bug fix. They were two separate items deliberately, how they were when they were originally added to the game isn’t how they are clearly selling them now.

The hypocrisy here is astounding. You want to take a look back at your insulting comments or should I quote them?

Irrelevant. It’s still an item changed that cost in game currency. You don’t get to move goalposts.

That stuff doesn’t get released until years later. This is ELEVEN DAYS INTO THE CURRENT TRADING POST.

But since you refuse to use common sense, you’re done here.

No one spent any Tender on the Netherwing. It was the free reward at the end of the tasks.

2 Likes

Im sure the expectation was for people to buy both but they probably received some heated “feedback” and made the stealth change hoping no one would notice. At least they probably hoped the people who already spent the 1300 tenders wouldnt.