Traders tender refund

Just ignore them. Flag them if you feel they’re trolling. Maybe enough will agree with you and do the same as well.

Don’t let those two drag you down to their level. They aren’t worth it.

As for those affected by this… Send feedback and, even if futile, contact support. If enough do so, then Blizzard has more incentive to act and not pretend this didn’t happen.

Oh I did I was putting the tape on to say " Don’t tell him!" as a joke haha

It should never have been separated in the first place since they’re faction locked.

It’s why I didn’t get any of the faction locked stuff. Faction lock makes it half the value.

And they’re ugly.

For everything which is faction locked if you get one you automatically get the other?

To be fair my comments are not actually calling anyone anything, I said the behaviour was entitled, silly pathetic and small (and it is), never once did I call any person anything.
“people will complain over” is nothing like “you are being childish”, I am sure you can see the difference?

And its ME moving the goalposts?

You didn’t answer my … well I don’t suppose I formed it as a question, but even so like I said this is what you draw the line at?

Again because I do not have the same opinion you have to resort to calling names, really? come on now…

I don’t believe that its up to you as to whether or not I am “done here”, feel free to correct me if I am wrong on that.

I’ve the same issue, I purchased both Nov 1st…:confused: I knew that the mount from the resurrection scroll provided both but I never get the chance to do that promotion…I just purchase both because I’m a collector and I didn’t have both…I tought Blizzard was being BLIZZARD…you know…

Hi Phenomenon and Council, Could you provide visibility to this issue? As you mentioned in your thread there’s a rotation for items and a limited currency per month that we can obtain…now we’re losing a portion of that monthly reward for something that’s being changed.

1 Like

Um, not sure if you live in the US but it’s common practice to have around 14 days of a buffer where they would then offer store credit or the partial refund.

You can browse these forums to see that people have reported buying previous expansions that then go on sale the next day and getting blizzard credits as well.

1 Like

I see. You didn’t beat bfa with both factions?

Stop it.

You’re gonna get sent on an absurdly long vacation if you keeping posting in this aggressive, antagonistic way.

This is taken from experience.

Yea, i live in the US and i’m aware the companies will often (varying periods) honor sale prices if they change it within a certain time.

That’s not the point, the original quote by the OP was very entitled, there are better ways to ask the question. I actually have no problem with folks getting their tender back and i think it would be the right thing for Blizzard to do but the reply i got was snide and that person needed a reality check.

I have had forum vacations, it’s not the end of the world. If someone opens their mouth in a nasty way to me i am going to put my foot in their mouth. Forum vacations don’t bother me, children and trolls play that game, i don’t. In fact i don’t think i have ever bothered to report anyone on the forums, waste of my time in life.

The fact of the matter is that if folks don’t want aggression, they shouldn’t start with it. I give what i get and always have. If Blizzard decides someone got their feelings hurt, that’s up to them but my life goes on either way as it always has regardless of access to the forums.

In other words, you made a comment without even knowing what you’re talking about.

I didn’t even buy the mounts, genius. Get over yourself.

You’ve proven you had no business in this thread because you don’t even have a clue what you’re talking about. You just went on some bat crazy rage rant and all you did was make yourself look like a toxic fool. Good job and good riddance. :+1:

1 Like

Oh this sounds familiar, must be an old poster i owned somewhere who is on an alt.

So YOU are the troll, thanks for identifying yourself.

LOL, thanks for more laughs, keep trying hard whoever you are troll. I will continue to own you and live in your head.

… for agreeing with the rest of the mature and logical people in here that Blizz shouldn’t change something that costs a ton of currency? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Are you even reading this thread or are you just blindly throwing darts at a board for comments?

I don’t even know you nor give two figs about you. Where is this insanity even coming from? Are you okay? Because you’re just spouting toxic crap that makes zero sense.

Here, I’ll fix it for you and just put whatever crazy this is on ignore. You went off the deep end, dude. Go outside. You’re not even a blip on my radar.

1 Like

Clearly you haven’t read my posts other than to troll.

Yet you keep proving that i live in your head rent free as you keep needing to reply.

STILL living in your head rent free.

I already had both spectral mounts and the zhevra mount.

I think Blizzard should let me choose 3 mounts that I don’t have as a way of saying we’re sorry and causing me anxiety that I had nothing to buy with my tendies.

1 Like

“I have a brain…”

You say that yet seem hell bent on proving otherwise.

Sorry, but this is funny.

take your own advice sometime and stop projecting, We all know you use the forums as your personal dumbing ground of insults. Basically every rebuttle you have always goes back to “you have low IQ, you dont have the intellect, you arn’t smart enough to comprehend”.

Try thinking about something worthwhile to the conversation rather then pointless insults that are entirely subjective.

I still think it’s a bug. It doesn’t make sense to be done on purpose.

1 Like

Again… with the insults. Always back to someones intellect.