Trader's Tender - Make a way for us to buy more with $USD?

If they add a paid tier for more currency, that’s one thing, but most battle passes wall out the best stuff to the paid pass only. that’s what i don’t want to see.

1 Like

Exactly. I would just like the option to use real money… IF I WANT TO.

Aka

OPTIONAL.

It seems like people don’t know what that word means.

Why was the OPs post reported and hidden? There’s nothing wrong with the suggestion, agree or not.

Personally, I think paying for it goes against the purpose of the trading post. I’d much prefer to earn it, even if it means not being able to purchase everything every month.

We know what it means, contrary to your implication that we’re stupid. We just think it’s a terrible direction for the game to go in.

I sincerely hope it never happens.

5 Likes

This right here.

It’s meant to be on a cycle so you don’t have to panic buy everything all at once.
WoW doesn’t need more microtransactions, and the trading post is meant to subvert that to get cool items without dropping money.

everyone thinks he is trolling considering the controversy over the trading post since it was announced. trolling is reportable.

or maybe most people think his idea is crap and are “voting” by reporting

1 Like

it matters, because people who pay to play the game, should have access to nice things for playing the game which they already pay to play.

ALL trading post items are already optional.

if you play classic more than retail, a few cosmetics in a game you barely play shouldn’t be much of a concern.

1 Like

No.

The moment you create a disparity between your fellow players and let them realize the difference amongst themselves based on monetary policies, that’s the moment you’re already starting to actually set in stone, its downfall. Its basically P2W except with mogs and mounts here.

A Druid named Barenjude who wants to spend money… ODD.

Why should the rarest transmogs and most powerful gear be gated behind content you have to earn through gameplay? You should be able to buy full arena gear with USD!

please no, there’s gotta be another way lol. Can’t let all the people that guaranteed it would end up as paid content be right.

I fixed your thread.

Pay me the next business day. I accept cash or Steam gift cards. :stuck_out_tongue: /j

I would like to also be able to purchase AOTC and CE achievements from Shop, if Blizzard doesn’t mind.

Let’s not.

Thanks for coming to my TED talk.

Edit: To incentivize players to keep subscriptions active.

Let’s be blunt, the log in once a month, get free crap thing is a blunt hammer approach to make sure people don’t let their subs lapse. Nothing more.

Stop. No. Shut your mouth right freaking now. Shut. Up.

Is this sarcasm or not? I can’t tell … you have 39625 achievement points.

If it’s not sarcasm, I agree.

It isn’t.

Yes, and if I were to play 16 hours a day for the next 5 years I still wouldn’t have collected everything. I guess this becomes a matter of what really “counts”, though.

1 Like

Okay, thank you for clarifying. In that case, I agree.

1 Like

It’s just a fun little cosmetic side thing. Buy the stuff that looks cool. Can buy more later. Everything available doesn’t have to just be another box to tick.

1 Like

NO what are you trying to do , turn it into an actual battle pass?