Trader's Tender - Make a way for us to buy more with $USD?

It will happen soon, give it time. They will put currency in the shop.

calling other players being toxic but went toxic with name calling

1 Like

so you are saying that you are unaware that the BIGGEST complaint about the traders post is that it will become a paid battlepass someday? you haven’t read one of the thousand posts about this already? please…

Have you ever heard of different tiers of gym membership, and gaining extra benefits with purchasing the higher tiers?

I’m not talking about game companies, im talking about the practice in general. Providing more content, more stuff over and above the regular content is a premium by all definitions.

Isn’t there already premium tender? I think you get an extra 500 per month if you own Dragonflight.

Donate the $60 instead, buy merch, buy healthy food, buy gifts for your loved ones, invest in the development of your new game War of Worldcraft that has a premium currency,… So many possibilities, so many USD

i think that was a one time thing

nah that was a one-time bonus

Nope.

Absolutely not.

You don’t need everything.

They should be spending their money on treatment.

4 Likes

no.

just wait for it to come back around again lol

1 Like

Comparing a gym membership to a video game subscription is stupid.
A majority of posters are already in disagreement with your suggestion.
It’s you vs the rest of the forum.
Good luck.

Yeah I see that now! I got it mixed up with the ‘good standing’ bonus, which sounds like it’s basically free lol

this idea needs to be sent to the deepest pit of the largest garbage dump and buried under 40 tons of rotten grade school cafeteria food.

2 Likes

except for the pizza that can be saved

Pretty sure that’s what the 6 month subscription is the WoW equivalent of in case you’re referring to 1 month contracts, 3 month contracts, 1 year contracts etc. for the gym

are you old enough to remember those rectangular pizzas we used to have

man. I loved those.

2 Likes

yep the best food schools had

1 Like

Name calling is inappropriate.

Please, let us keep the forums civil.

Unlike you (presumably) I don’t mind spending a little extra money on OPTIONAL cosmetic items.

My whole point is to make additional avenues to acquire the items in any given month. Be it free, or paid, i don’t care. I just said I wouldn’t mind paying real cash to acquire more of the cosmetics if the option was available.

MAKE. THE. OPTION. AVAILABLE. is all im saying. Those of us who would want to use the option. SO BE IT! What does it matter to you if I spend 10-15 bucks to get those cosmetics? Honestly.