Trader's Tender July 2024

I completed this month’s Adventurer’s Journal fill the bar - between that and the monthly chest bonus I only gained a total of 1,000 traders tender overall.

That means I can buy the pet OR the mount OR the ensemble. I can’t buy the pet AND something.

That seems wrong.

That’s the intention – collecting the full ensemble isn’t in the cards.

6 Likes

normally you get 1500 (500+1000)

You should be able to earn 500 from the sub bonus, and 500 from activities. You could potentially get more from upgrading to TWW.

You could freeze one of the rewards to purchase next month.

Unfortunately beyond that cs can’t help.

8 Likes

August (and I think also September?) of last year was the most we were able to collect at a maximum of 1400 Travel Points, converting to 700 Tenders (100 Tender for every 200 TP).

Those months were capped at 1200 total, every other month has been 1000 total (500+500).

5 Likes

Yeah it’s always been 1000 total tenders a month. Occasionally they will offer promotions in the shop such as buying a specific transmog or expansion will earn you some. Even less commonly they will offer bonus tenders to everyone for a particular month.

But those promotions are few and far between and the vast majority of the time the total obtainable tenders is 1000.

If you feel that’s not enough/prices are too high you can make an in-game suggestion or post in the General forums about it. There is an active post with a few hundred replies that might be a good place to chime in.

5 Likes

Don’t forget that you can also freeze one item or the other to purchase at a later time when you’ve got the extra tenders to burn.

4 Likes

You always have some tendies saved.

Working as intended. You aren’t supposed to be able to buy everything.

1 Like

This is one of the reasons that I wait to do most of my buying until the next month’s items are announced. That way I can know if I need to save for something I want more.

5 Likes

I have quite a lot of Tendies and I don’t see the problem.