Trader's tender Freeze cycle. MORE TENDER

According to Daddy Blizz’s past practices ABSOLUTELY. Look at all the gearing changes that occurred because the try-hards whined about having to grind content that was “beneath them” (WF/TF, Benthic, Valor, addition of crests and tracks) all of which negatively impacted more casual players. Look at old raid gold values. And most recently the frog fiasco in remix. Any non-gated grind will be exploited by some no-lifer and inevitably get nerfed. :see_no_evil::hear_no_evil::speak_no_evil:

Because it isn’t meant for you to buy everything. How is this such a difficult conept for people to grasp.

The problem is they keep introducing new stuff.

1 Like

All my tenders go to battle pets and mounts. There is rarely anything left over. Kinda sucks, but those items tend to be some of the most expensive, by design of course.

1 Like

I am ALL the tendies!

Swear I seen what next months are going to be already, 4 Mounts (2 @ 900, 2 @ 600) 1 pet (300). That means you will need 3300 tender next month if that’s all you use it for and since you get only 1000 a month, you’re going to lose out on 3-4 items if you don’t have anything to carry over. Hopefully there is a bonus tender as they have done previous times.