Trader's tender Freeze cycle. MORE TENDER

Many have mentioned this but why can’t we keep collecting tender for all the challenges in the trading post. I grinded it out after collecting the 500 then proceeded to go down the list. And completed this months trading post. But what sucks and doesn’t feel fun is when you keep getting all the other completed quest and you receive nothing.

I keep having to freeze something and then it carries over and still cant buy it because there’s so many other nice items. If I keep feeling this fomo because there’s so many nice items I will have to fomo my butt out of this game . Find other mmo options. Cuz yall driving me crazy.

13 Likes

The solution is simple.

Buy nothing = Infinite tender.

23 Likes

Yeah. I’ve kind of fallen out of love with what they’re doing here. A perfectly fine idea that they’ve managed to make hellish.

16 Likes

You’re not playing it as it was designed. It’s just some free stuff you get passively for playing whatever content you normally play. It’s not designed to be a checklist of tasks to complete, or a list of rewards to grind out.

27 Likes

WHAT WHAT WHAT have ya played mmo’s :sweat_smile: , its literally a candy shop of grindy stuff. We grind mounts, toys, pets, mogs, etc I think they knew what they were doing. You dont tempt the craziness they helped evolve to this point. It’s some nice things in there and themes how can I not want to keep completing quest for the extra tender , I’m doing the work.

2 Likes

hell is not getting everything you want right away. i guess.

18 Likes

All your tenders are belong to us!

11 Likes

If you insist.

2 Likes

The equivalent to a teenager who is literally going to die if the don’t get ‘insert thingamajig’

9 Likes

I only have 11k left. Pls sir and/or ma’am, give me more!

1 Like

I have another friend who told me the other day you don’t want to know how many I have lol. I think he’s like my brother they can just save. Me I’m the player thinking about sets, and trial of style and how I can enjoy my alts and mains in diff looks and ways to play and adorn themselves with weapons. I mean I’ve made all races and classes so yeah I have to buy the things lol.

2 Likes

What really upsets me about all the tenders is the lack of chickens.

19 Likes

omg no you didn’t :rofl:

defending a turd doesnt make it any less stinky

1 Like

I’ve mentioned this in another thread recently, but I’ll say it again in the off chance someone at Blizzard sees it.

The Trading Post should tell us how long we will have to wait for the item to cycle back in again. Make a schedule for these things and let us know in advance.

That will make everything feel better. You can plan purchases now knowing that you’ve focused on the things that are most important to you instead of skipping it or freezing the wrong item.

I don’t even care if it says it’ll be 2 years before something comes back. At least I’ll know and can make my choices accordingly.

3 Likes

It’s a you issue. You don’t have to have everything.

8 Likes

Not defending it, just stating what I heard back in the day. If they uncap tender, players will complain they feel forced to grind for everything every month, they didn’t want that.

I guess they underestimated how difficult it is for people to make a basic decision of what pixels they like most.

9 Likes

What I’d like to see is after the cap, you can still earn tender at a reduced, possibly massively reduced (so as not to encourage grinding) rate.

1 Like

I forsee my tenders being saved for the next few months.

1 Like

I really wish they didn’t listen to the crybabies that couldn’t get with the times and realize every game has a shop.

I liked buying something from the store and getting bonus tender.

3 Likes