Trader's tender Freeze cycle. MORE TENDER

BLIZZARD, why do you FORCE us to make CHOICES?! We want EVERYTHING and we want it NOW!

2 Likes

Why did I receive only 500 coins this month?

are they traying to use the drug strategy?

It’s always been 500 + 500 Earned. Anything else would be bonus from buying something that offered Tender with it, and only a few times have they offered more.

This would encourage grinding. Grinding tender is already discouraged by the monthly cap.

1 Like

I am annoyed the only “returning” item is the fox mount from February.

Suppose gives me an opportunity to save some coins.

Really? Could have sworn we earned 1000. I could be wrong though. I generally wouldn’t visit until I finished the bar for the month.

Strangely enough, this month was on the first day.

Looks like I have to educate a troll. I said reduced, perhaps massivly reduced, say after cap one only gets 10% of what they would before cap. The idea behind it is to reward those that do things naturally, like M+ runners completing M+ runs, but keep it so ones wold have to ask the question “is it worth it”.

I remember getting more Tenders for three or so months last summer, but apparently Blizzard didn’t want to do that again.

1 Like

It’s 1000 Total for the month, 500 comes from your Sub, and the other 500 is from completing the tasks. Though it would be nice if we could get more for completing more tasks.

2 Likes

A perfectly fine system ruined by people’s greed and never ending desire to get everything for absolutely no reason.

8 Likes

Sure thing hoss.

1 Like

I think you need a friend to read your post and explain to you how your idea encourages grinding. You certainly aren’t going to listen to me or anyone else that disagrees you on the forum.

By opening up the ability to go over the cap, no matter how slowly, you are encouraging grinding.

It is okay for players to make a choice on what is worth it and what is not once in a while. If you are suffering from a fear of missing out, that is something you need to work on. The trading post could actually be a very useful tool for you, if that is the case.

6 Likes

Are you all good with that?

the best things are 600+

Why are you stand this?

1 Like

They just want you to feel desperate for the eventual tender cash shop.

3 Likes

Cause I only buy the mounts from it. The odd bit of transmog is picked up as a bonus for me, along with the Track completion reward. I don’t feel the need to have everything that is put in front of me.

6 Likes

The trading post is definitely one of my favorite new things they’ve added to the game. Just a little more tender or slightly less expensive items would help make it a little easier to get a few more things tho. Doesn’t have to be everything but at least make it possible for a mount and a transmog set if those things are standard in every months selection.

This is certainly subjective. I like the hood and cloak combos. Sometimes there will be a weapon I like. Other than the pirate ship, the mounts have all been garbage imo.

I’ve had no problem saving half or more of the 1000 tender every month.

2 Likes

I almost totally agree with you, yet … they still give you points for stuff you may already do, so then. (if/or) i only need to do this 1 or 2 thing, and get oodles more cool points so I can get this awesome {mount, pet, gear item} yeah sorry I’m hooked if its something in minutes/

Oh all that’s totally fine. I like getting tendies through just normal activities. I think that’s pretty cool.

I think at the start of the trading post you could earn about 3k tender. But they scaled it down and scaled the prices of items down too. It has basically been devs feeling out the new currency and how many achieves should give you what amount of tender; plus the cap. Cuz folks would grind it all and still weep they don’t have enough to buy everything.

1 Like