Trade post april hopes?

Thanks for the info, guess I’ll have to run grab it this afternoon! :dracthyr_heart:

3 Likes

I forgot about April idiot day. Thank God it’s on a weekend.

1 Like

I bought the pirate hat and the plate transmog. I have to admit the trading post has not been as good as I expected, but It is a nice thing to work towards and get cool free stuff. but I just wish they did more.

blizzard’s stance this xpac has been hardcore pc lol doubt we will get anything special besides the “chainmail bikini top”

A new rifle model would be nice.

2 Likes

garrosh’s shoulders and that invisible horse!

(i am kidding. i am so bloody kidding. imagine the riots…)

3 Likes

I wouldn’t be surprised if they keep the mail transmog in for another month due to the bug.

They’re going to push through with the other armor types of the current mail set. The vykrul themed armor recolors you get from isle expeditions.

Im kind of shocked they didnt do the fool costume for april. Kind of puzzling, really.

1 Like

Hey, if Blizzard want’s suggestions of items for the Trading Post/some other unlock I would LOVE to have the green version of the Dragon Soul 2h Sword for players.

8 Likes

Skimpy mogs.

5 Likes

spectral tiger

2 Likes

Ultimate ashkandi :sunglasses:

Vanessa Van Cleef’s original outfit from when she appeared in the game as an adult.

A level 70 tauren Elite concert shirt

A fishing hat that actually looks like a fishing hat and the ability to mog fishing hats

a sunglass mog for headgear (various shades please)

1 Like

Never have I needed something so much and not known it :face_holding_back_tears:

5 Likes
  • Kul Tiran Paladins
  • Something that looks like the vendor sword from the Venthyr
  • Id love a shield that goes with the human heritage armor
  • Maybe mace that shealths on the back

Kinda want the orange cloak and hood combo

1 Like

…I don’t think this would be something in the trade post lol.

2 Likes

As evil as it is they should announce the brutosaur as april 1st only …

/cackle

5 Likes

The list of things I’d want to see at the Trading Post is too long to put here. I’ll just say the Trading Post is one of the few things I actually look forward to being surprised with. Both February and March had at least a few things I liked. Time to see if I go 3 for 3.

3 Likes

I just hope the freeze feature doesn’t break. I couldn’t afford to get the mail set this month. I keep setting my frozen item to the mail set, but every time I go back, it’s set back to the stupid bow, which I already bought.

1 Like