Trade post april hopes?

holding out for the valhallan greatsword

3 Likes

Curious to see if we get a mount this time.

The Mail set we got this month was what I wanted most, but the chest piece is still broken which really bums me out.

5 Likes

giant rooster!

19 Likes

I hope we get more silly little costumes

13 Likes

I haven’t invested in it because I’m afraid it will get left this way and be disappointed in wasting my tendies. :grimacing:

5 Likes

I hope they fix the mail set from March, got that sucker frozen just in case.

3 Likes

I know what it’s supposed to look like on male characters, but what about female characters? Given the whole chest thing

I saw what it was supposed to look like on the official Twitter and assumed it would be a quick fix.

Boy was I wrong.

2 Likes

Like this, except in orange:

2 Likes

I think we are getting Atiesh

6 Likes

I want a Barbarian cosmetic set. Something that looks like it was made of leather, lined with fur and stuff. Kind of like the default image you see when creating a barbarian character in Diablo II.

4 Likes

And Longboi.

4 Likes

It’s fixed on the 10.1 ptr, so we have to wait until then for it to be fixed on live. Don’t know why they can’t just hotfix it before then.

3 Likes

They can’t hotfix it because it’s a client-side issue, so it would need a download.

I don’t know why they didn’t fit it into 1.0.7 but on the other hand, I guess I understand not going out of their way to bump it up.

2 Likes

the medivh set was already datamined so most lilely atiesh

1 Like

Any mount.

Was really underwhelmed last month. First month was great.

8 Likes

Ah, I see, weird that it’s a client-side issue when the original one is working fine.

Probably some weird bug with the texture file itself. Graphics files are all voodoo anyway, nobody knows how they work :sob:

2 Likes

A full ensemble of gear and one of casual clothes of course.

But really I would like a new Hearthstone gimmick toy with a new special effect.

3 Likes

those scarlet pieces, come to papa

6 Likes