Toxicity within the gaming/twitch sphere

Unless I’m wrong and you wanna explain yourself you’re telling me that the unnamed streamer will not see it because the only reason I’d post something like this is to be noticed right?

Explained. You don’t think being decent is possible unless there is an ulterior motive.

Swing and a miss bro.

Do you have any sources?

Feel free to explain yourself then otherwise I’ll stick to my opinion.

Yes, common sense and life experience.

You want me to explain to you your opinion on my character based on one joke post?

I’m not in shape enough to match your mental gymnastics. Sorry bro.

We all know you totally don’t want to see that streamer in a bikini either :wink:

1 Like

We can tell who the life of the party is in this thread for sure!

1 Like

Get her to wear something less revealing and see how chat responds and see how many followers she loses. It’s not just toxicity in the gaming world…women who dress like this basically anywhere are looked upon in more sexual ways because that’s how things are and probably always have been. Walk around in clothes where your breasts and butt are barely covered and then pretend to be surprised when you are looked at in a more sexual way…

1 Like

Your fedora is not a good look mate. Clashes with you suit of armor.

1 Like

They dont have to dress super revealing. That’s what the only fans is for. 100$ a month gets you preferred access to all members only photo shoots :wink:

That would make 0 difference. Billie Eilish wears baggie clothes because if she wears anything else people are gonna make comments. Its not the womans job to make sure people act like a decent person. You’re shifting the blame to well if she didn’t want to be treated that way she shouldnt do this

2 Likes

Sometimes you just gotta say what the heart wants :wink:

You honestly think that what she is wearing isn’t going to be perceived as a way to grab attention which will then have either horn dogs on there along with the types of people who claim she is only wearing clothes for subs?

2 Likes

Look who just discovered the internet?

1 Like

Youve been accused of simping for an NPC in wow story. We all reach lowpoints in life and manage to crawl back out. Its the journey that makes us all stronger.

So you’re saying it’s expected that boys are going to be crude, rude and toxic if a woman shows skin?

1 Like

Unfortunately that’s the culture that twitch and the top female streamers shaped over there :man_shrugging:

I don’t see female you tubers getting nasty posts all day. Twitch chat and the people that use it are there to spam stupid memes and try to grab their 0.25 seconds of fame when posting sexist/racist emojis or text hoping to get noticed.

If people aren’t OK with that kind of culture, I’d suggest not streaming through twitch or being heavy with moderation

Edit: I don’t follow twitch drama too closely, but if I recall; every time they’ve tried to enforce clothing rules or similar, the female streamers have been against it.

2 Likes

could you link her stream, please?

Wait people think Billie Elish is attractive?

1 Like

I don’t watch twitch so not familiar. But it sure sounds like you are suggesting that a woman wearing clothing that shows some skin is asking for being abused.

I assure you I’m not. A lot of the big female streamers know exactly what they’re doing.

It wasn’t uncommon for them to wear suggestive clothing and deliberately place things like whiteboards on the ground behind them so they would have to turn around and bend over to update their “top donator” lists. Or have webcams set up directly looking at cleavage with the face just barely in view, while also taking up more of the screen than the game they were playing.

And when twitch tries to enforce family friendly dress codes, they kick up a stink.

Some streamers (not many) are also well known adult actresses or allude to having “only fans” pages. I think especially due to the pandemic a lot of people were taking up streaming for games and being lewd.

3 Likes