Toxic trolls in forums

Is it really that bad here?

1 Like

Ah, trick question. You’re trolling and this is just another grief bucket to catch all the forum griefers.
Amaright? Buahahaa!

16 Likes

I remember when trolls were good at what they did, now the word is used any time someone doesn’t share the same view as someone else.

54 Likes

Toxic is losing it’s meaning. Now it’s used for people who just don’t agree with someone.

21 Likes

Why do you have to be so toxic?

6 Likes

Can you please stop mansplaining in this thread? I don’t need your toxic masculinity.

Thanks.

5 Likes

Well I got a thick skin over the years, I think that Metro orc MVP guy is a bit trollish in his comments, but no big deal I’m grateful an MVP is around during the Christmas holidays at least.

2 Likes

You tell us! … well go on we’ll wait!

1 Like

I just wanted to say that it depends on the poster, I like Solarwynders, and Teiah, and I only just noticed that Florence is actually still around.

If anyone knows Florence, can you pass a message that Virus who from my server said hello to her? He just doesn’t come on the new forum as he thinks it sucks.

Maybe Blizzard wants to seperate from Activision so they are griefing forums and force them to bail out?

Do they hire these people or is it really people want to unsub because of no pink eyes on pandas or whatever? Maybe other games that make a habit of trolling forums?

Are these people for real?

Toxic basically means anyone who isn’t shouting their wokeness 24/7 or who isn’t being outraged at every little thing.

It’s become boring at this point.

3 Likes

The game has attracted so many different types of players that with all those different opinions, perspectives and desires disagreements can come across as trolling. It also doesn’t help that people generally struggle with the concept of different people being different.

It’s not bad. Far less political topics in here now. The mods are quick to dispatch indiscriminate justice to those who would stir the pot.

People use the word toxic for everything now. generally toxic just means someone is funnier then you and you are jealous.

4 Likes

I like the game itself for the most part, it is unfortunate that handfuls of griefers force game changes through this medium however through their relentlessness complaining.

To me that’s trolling and toxic.

What changes have been forced? Blizzard developers only care about what other Blizzard developers think, even if they’re demonstrably wrong.

1 Like

It was bad…

Now ,everyone is on a leash :rofl::rofl:

yeah there are way too many toxic trolls here, they need to go take a bath! they’re stinking Orgrimmar up something fierce

1 Like

Trolling used to mean something back then. Back then, trolling was an artform! In the old yesteryears of Newgroups, trolling would be the Mona Lisas of sarcasm, you could weave a tapestry of satire into such a loving product.

Nowadays any little SNERT with an ISP could troll doing some low-hanging fruit jokes and get a laugh. What happened to the people my age? Did they not teach their children the artform? Why?

2 Likes

Maybe people want to buy stocks? So they trashtalk and troll forums to make sub counts diminish which makes the stocks go cheaper?

Then they come back to praise it when they feel they need to raise stock prices they have invested in?

I smell something really fishy. Something weird, if people acted like this in a public place and said the things they say here, they would be arrested for harrassment.

Maybe gold sellers are salty?

Maybe the whole idea of wow, was to create a division among players, get them fighting with each other and spit toxic waste at each other.

In seems to have worked and continues to spread like a disease that is very vengeful.