Toxic Priest dispellers

To quote all the Tryhards who defended the absolute mess that P2 was, “pvp on a pvp server”

1 Like

To be fair, even those of us who weren’t tryhards, or even on PvP servers, also said that about P2. Honestly, P2 was some of the best times in the game for me. I could just go out to Hillsbrad and spectate the back and forth battles. Much fun.

2 Likes

Hi Reckfull. Did you think hiding behind this alt was fooling anyone?

1 Like

What they really need to ban is retail sockpuppets being used to post worthless drivel like this in the classic section.

Absolute joke they are allowed to continue this behavior with no consequence.

3 Likes

I play on a pvp server, last week a rouge / druid combo cost me my world buffs while we were moving to the raid, I was too far behind the raid and died before they could respond, since i was running in pve gear.

But its a pvp server, these things happen, sometimes we stumble upon half a raid filtering in and cost people world buffs, but its a pvp server so its expected.

If im not running into BRM or ZG as a group, i expect a rogue or 2 to try and kill me, most of the time it doesn’t happen and i get to the raid with buffs.

If it bothers you that much you have to move to a PVE server or just hope moving as a raid keeps you safe, which it usually does.

2 Likes
5 Likes
  • Don’t play on PvP servers
  • WorldBuff aren’t essential to raid
  • NoChange
  • Prepare your character sooner so you won’t be annoyed

Don’t ask the game to change because you can’t adapt.

5 Likes

Its an absolute joke that people who quit the game years ago was able to post on the forums without an active subscription, but you know, freeloaders will freeload.

1 Like

They fixed this problem. It’s called a PvE server. There are many boring servers waiting for you.

1 Like

For every post like this it strengthens the priests resolve and you just guaranteed they are going to be doing it until TBC comes out so they can do it again.

They do this to upset you and its working lmao.

4 Likes

Or you can continue playing retail and leave classic alone.

because they trolls.

I agree with almost everything you said except this its not even close to griefing its not borderline grefing its not even in the same universe as griefing.

says the level 120 to scared to post on their classic alt/ or doesn’t have one.

not everything you don’t like is a bot…

It is what it is. At least it’s free honor. They can have my buffs.

Yea same. We’d have the occasional shaman in Sw but that was usually it. In the last couple weeks its gotten to where there are usually several priests/shamans in Booty dispelling and often at least a couple ressers in Sw around raid time. Nothing you can do, it’s just a part of pvp servers, but it is definitely kind of an unfortunate trend. :man_shrugging:

bro that sounds toxic as hell haha

im so glad I made the move to pve when I did, couldn’t be happier. finished my rank grind and im just now getting into raiding more extensively. I love getting all my buffs and farming all the things without a care in the world

There are things you can do to avoid it to be sure.

To a degree. Getting dispelled in BB getting Zg buff or on the way to Brm is pretty much unavoidable. You can hide in SW for 5 minutes until your flag falls off, but sometimes you still get randomly dispelled.

Your best bet is probably to load up on random buffs, get zg, hope to hearth before getting dispelled and try to survive 5 minutes in storm wind so you can unflag… but that’s a lot of work to marginally improve your chances. And adding DM means you pretty much just have to :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:.
Pvp servers, what can you do. :man_shrugging:

BG queues and Zanza’s give other options as well.

Lemme guess, PvP Server?

Nah, I’m just smart enough to know what PvP Servers really mean.

What, is horde priests dispelling alliance members of their buffs before he dies?

How is that toxic? It just sounds like PvP to me. Depriving your enemies of their resources, that being their buffs if you will. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

Imagine expecting to keep your world buffs on a PVP server. :rofl:

3 Likes