Toxic Priest dispellers

Not the parses! Anything but the parses!

5 Likes

Iā€™m going to have so much fun with Spellsteal next expac!

2 Likes

Nooooo you canā€™t just remove all my world buffs I spent hours getting nooooo

Haha spell go brrr

18 Likes

Oh, my God.

I love them so much.

4 Likes

Is there something wrong with me? I find this conduct absolutely hirlarious on a PvP server. Iā€™m tempted to level a priest on the under represented faction on a PvP sever just so I can do this :slight_smile:

18 Likes

Do that on Skeram!

1 Like

Sounds like PvP happened on a PvP server. Iā€™ll just point out that none of that happens on my PvE server.

5 Likes

PvP problems have PvP solutions.

Retail is that way, Mr. Level 120 Gnome Hunter. >>>

5 Likes

Life is pretty peaceful on the PvE servers broā€¦

Of course you would have to give up being able to gank level 30s in your free time to get the benefits of itā€¦ Can you do that?

6 Likes

On my shaman, when I see a group of Alli coming to gank me and I know I donā€™t stand a chance, you better believe all Iā€™m doing is; purge, tab, purge, tab, purge, etc.

6 Likes

So ā€¦ power-level a few warlocks, log out with them just outside the instance. Buff in the city, get summoned to the instance, skip the run-through. (Best if the locks are high enough level to also refresh their soul stones through the mobs in BRD, so they never have to go anywhere.)

1 Like

Blizzard is way ahead of you. This activity IS banned on some servers. On some servers, you can go to your raid with your buffs and the other faction CANNOT dispell your buffs.

Those are called ā€œPVE serversā€. You PvP only when YOU want to. On PVP servers, you PvP whenever the OTHER FACTION wants to. Like, for example, you are on your way to a raid, fully buffedā€¦

12 Likes

So the first 2 threads right now on the 1st page asking for a change to classic is from a classic avatar. Generalizations are stupid. So is thinking avatars on a forum matter.

2 Likes

This sounds absolutely hilarious.

1 Like

This is fun. :popcorn:

Report for trolling.

Ignore

Move on

1 Like

laughs in PVE

5 Likes

If nothing else, you succeeded in making me miss my retail shaman for a few. Purge, purge, purge, purge

To be fair on many servers the majority of the dispells are from bots.

Just let them have their fun in the game. Iā€™m sure that might be the only joy they get in their sad, pathetic life.