Toxic Community left unchecked

Oh i know my dps is low lol. I use summon gargoyle/val’kier, kyrian cov and no fallen crusader runeforge. I figured why try if im forced to let others dictate my talents or covenant or role.

1 Like

i’ve been playing this game without interruption for years and have not experienced OP’s concerns.

2 Likes

As a Mistweaver Monk, I went ranged healing with the worst legendary and (back in 9.0) the worst Covenant.

I do my own thing. :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

I hate melee healing. I never do it on my mistweaver

2 Likes

calling BS.

Same here! I didn’t sign up to heal while staring at a boss’s ankles.

2 Likes

Thats also why my holy pally is night fae and i range heal only on her. I also use a lego that gives me 2 charges of a passive instead of the barrier lego.

2 Likes

I haven’t tried Pally healing in ages, because the spell effects make me want to throw my keyboard across the room. >.>

2 Likes

I hate that its abilities are tied to holy power. Going back and forth click spamming abilities to gain holy power is annoying.

Thats why i like my holy priest or disc priest(only heal never damage with her) i dont have to worry about anything but mana.

1 Like

I miss Cata Disc so much. :sob:

1 Like

I left on my old account prior to cata launching. Came back near legions end. Still hate dpsing to heal…

I don’t believe you.

I’m leveling a Paladin through low level dungeons right now and nobody cares about low dps or someone being the same class. With personal loot, what different does it make?

Anyways, good luck to whatever game you go to. Maybe it’ll have Sunday threads on their forums too.

3 Likes

I’ve seen plenty of people fall behind and leave before I had the chance to come back and get them… But I can’t remember the last time I saw someone kicked for not doing enough damage. I’m not saying the OP is lying to stir up drama. But I’m not not saying that either.

1 Like

this has happened to me during tirna scythe. at the puzzle boss, the healer kept going into the wrong phase resetting us. they did a vote kick on the healer. i voted no, and the healer got kicked then i got removed from the dungeon. lol

ROFL how does that make the group toxic? Sounds like they removed the person trolling them.

1 Like

yeah but why did i get kicked

Why are you asking me? I wasn’t there.

Did you protest the healer getting kicked?

exactly. it’s toxicity and it’s rampant.

all i did was vote no to the kick on the healer. i never open my mouth in LFD.

so you tried to hamper your team.

1 Like

it would have been a wait to get another healer.