Tower of Fun

I don’t know if it’s some weird thing about me changing specs constantly interfering with the forums updating but if you scope out my actual profile I’m 60. Right now I’m preferring to play as Prot in solo stuff and Torghast but I’ve been doing the odd Heroic as Ret. Just waiting to hit that 20 - 30% Haste mark to minimize downtime in the rotation.

One of the funniest (kinda cute really) things in tower chat was a returning playing who thought the anima powers were permanent :relaxed:

2 Likes

Really enjoy it when the powers all work together well, I love the Holy Power based Dusk and Dawn blessing.
Combine this with a run that over halved the cooldown of Divine Toll and well.

Yeah?? I was eyeballing that one…I may need to try it…

Back on topic, I love torghast. I just barely arrived there, because I haven’t had much time to play, and was pleasantly surprised with how fun it was. I had heard so many people complain about hating, and I kind of just want to do it all the time. It’s slightly addicting :stuck_out_tongue: . I am enjoying the powers that make my bleeds transfer from a killed target to a new target, and the power that makes my abilities hit harder when I come out of stealth. I’m also a huge fan of the power of the encourages me to shape-shift, as it gives me a percentage bonus or a bonus buff each time I shift. I really love stuff that mixes up the gameplay.

Oh - and I really liked that they have thrown little bonus quests and minigames into the dungeon. I’ve only run Torg a few times but I’ve already encountered some of these, and they’re great.

1 Like

Oh man, they should do that for a week at some point. PvP would be hilarious.

1 Like

One thing for Assassination: that power that makes targets take all the bleed and poison damage when you vanish + the mist that protects you from being targeted at a short range = potential to clear huge groups.

Even with just rupture, it’s a big hit. I imagine deadly poison + rupture + crimson tempest would be crazy.

I started leveling my rogue jsut so I can do more torghast but with knives!

2 Likes