Torghast, Unceasing chain link anima

When I have more than one unceasing chain link in a run they randomly disappear until I only have one

53 Likes

My whole build is being negated because of this. I should have 5 stacks rn but im back down to 1 :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Please upvote this. This is ridiculous! Ive been subscribed to WoW for 13 years. 13 X 12 X 15$

8 Likes

I played with it some more and it definitely seems to be caused by shuriken storm, so i guess try to avoid using that? i think if you hit more than 6 targets it takes one from you for some reason, might just have a higher chance the more tagets you hit with it

5 Likes

Nah I just had one taken from me with no more than 3 mobs at a time. I did use shuriken storm though so that may be it.

FIX THIS PLZ!!!

4 Likes

It’s definitely not related to shuriken storm, after reading this I took it off my bars completely and it still went away. Super annoying bug as it seems like right now the only +power animas I am finding are these guys and my floors are barren of powers in general (only 3 on the first floor) - please fix blizz…

3 Likes

Just ran lvl 6 solo today and 3 dropped for me so I started recording to see if they went away. They did NOT. I took storm off my bars though so if that is the cause I have evidence to support that. I understand ‘Iamaretpally’ says he did so as well but still lost his. I am just stating what I did and what happened.

2 Likes

Having the same issue on my Rogue in layer 5. I dont even HAVE Shuriken Storm as a skill. I had 3 now I have 1. Huge detriment to my run losing these. Not sure what information can be provided.

5 Likes

Broke jars while i had unceasing chain link up, lost 1 of them. so basically doing anything makes you lose them, this is a real issue because its practically the only good offensive option for rogues

6 Likes

jack of all trades is better offensively but more importantly the jars could be an issue.

Think about it. Some people say its from shuriken storm and now it happened to you while breaking jars. Most probably used storm to break jars. So maybe it isnt the storm doing it but the jars themselves.

EDIT: It’s not shuriken storm OR jars. I’ve been keeping an eye on it and I lost one of these powers fighting the end boss of level 5. Not sure if it was when I killed him or during the fight because I was focusing on not dying.

5 Likes

This needs more votes and needs to be addressed… This is probably one of the more powerful abilities to stack and having it go away is frustrating, but it’s also an opportunity cost for those players that pick it and don’t realize it’s bugged. It’s taking a class that already struggles with torghast and just making it that much more difficult by cheating them out of anima powers.

3 Likes

Dissapearing. NEEDS TO BE FIXED BLIZZARD PAY ATTENTION YA #$^%S

3 Likes

Having the same problem.

6 Likes

ANOTHER WEEK AND STILL DOING IT. Come on Blizzard. Can we please get this fixed? Still falling off

5 Likes

Yep, this is still a bug.

3 Likes

Facing the same issue ! Blizz Please fix it !

2 Likes

Well im glad this isnt happening to just me.

1 Like

Blizzard you daft coont, fix this please.

1 Like

Bumping having this problem it just happened to me and another rogue today

5 Likes

I’ll be bumping this as well. No real way to have steps to reproduce for QA. This just randomly occurs during the run.

3 Likes