Torghast, Tower of the Damned Timer 🕛

Dude 8pm is not the middle of the night. Are you some old man that has a weak tea and grilled cheese sandwich by 5pm or its a late dinner too?

You aren’t a parent then at all. It shows. Yes you have a schedule but guess what? Kid’s dont go by that. They wake up from nightmares, or winds scare them, or they think a shadow is a boogey man and get scared, etc. You have proven you have no actual practical information to talk from here, so yeah, don’t as if you do since you don’t.

4 Likes

Posts i’ve seen: Stop putting timers on everything blizz!

Community: Put a timer on Torghast.

5 Likes

Blizzard is filled with lies. Said no timer. There is a timer right there. It may not be a number timer but it fills the role of a timer and they are using that to push their lie about no timer. Can’t trust blizzard to do something fun. Nope. This feature is dead on arrival.

7 Likes

There was no timer, and then the community asked for one, then they put a timer on it. blame the community.

1 Like

Apparently more of the community doesn’t want a timer.

1 Like

maybe make it like masks or something

the normal runs you can take your time, but if you want better stuff, you can opt in for added timers and higher difficulty to get better gear

1 Like

Welp. Looks like Torghast is DOA.

/Golfclap blizz

M+ destroys yet one more aspect of the game.

8 Likes

There wasn’t a timer on when i read about torghast, then i started seeing posts about adding a timer to it, and lo and behold it has a timer on it now. So how did that happen i wonder?

Sorry but 8pm is the usual dinner time for a regular Joe, that’s the time where people are at home, winding down at the end of the day, getting ready for the next day and then sleep 2-3 hours later?

Yeah and I also got on trouble for not sleeping time to time because I didn’t listen to my parents

And that’s a rare dire situation, if said kid is having frequent nightmares, it’s because the mom and dad aren’t getting along like a family should for example, making said kids feel anxious about themselves

I been through that

That’s why there’s things like nightlights, I remember having one too as a kid

I do since I have raised my niece before when my sister needed to be away to do errands

I always made sure she would be asleep at a certain time, read her a bedtime story, whatever she wanted to go to sleep, along with paying attention to her than WoW on my free time

And like I said apparently more want it removed…

Proving more and more you talk from your butt only from experience as a CHILD not as a PARENT. Let me guess, you are one of those dudes that THINKS he knows how to parent without being one right? A self delusioned expert.

And yeah being a sitter is not being a parent…

1 Like

Reread my post again

As i said in my edit, being a sitter is not being a parent

All they need to do is make Exhaustion last until you leave the floor.

But no Blizz has to way over complicate things and make more systems.

I bet blizz is already making more systems to deal with the previous Torghast systems.

6 Likes

Solving a problem with a sledgehammer when you should use a scapel

4 Likes

Oh you mean when at times where my sister was irresponsible it doesn’t count? so I’m doing what I can for my niece as an uncle is meaningless?

This a dungeon not a raid .They’re two different instances.

1 Like

You talk as an uncle and not a parent, so apparently so. You haven’t brought the child into the life and been utterly responsible. You can walk away from that situation freely, a parent honestly can’t, and at least not as easily. You talk as someone who has the freedom to come and go without the ties, but is just stepping into the roll when he wants. That isn’t parenthood.

Same concept, or do you want me to put down an example for mythic+ as well?

Link those posts. I posted about not putting a timer on it, it has almost 120 likes.