Torghast, Tower of the Damned Timer 🕛

No, I’m telling them if they can’t do the content then don’t attempt it

They can however improve their selves so that when the time is right, they can overcome the Torghast challenge

No what you are doing is saying “if you do not like how the game is played take your ball and go home, do not try to change it from how WE like it because WE matter more”

1 Like

Question. How would you solve the problem of people CCing the mobs so they can effectively wait out the cooldown and not have to worry about the add spawn?

I’m not the one calling people names though

So until someone questions him, hes mr right no matter the cost

Again your lack of Irony is hilarious.

I have taken a look at these systems. It appears you haven’t. Depending on what affix you have, you could easily take a break. Anima powers are just so powerful that they can easily get around 4/6 affixes if you feel the need to afk. And again, Blizzard is looking for feedback on this. They want people to have the ability to take quick breaks.

That’s cool, but I too also have access to the internet and I’ve asked lots of people with Alpha. It’s not as bad as you think. And- y’know what? I’ll link it again.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/feedback-torghast-tower-of-the-damned/498548/129?u=kalzhun-thrall

I have grown to hate that word. “ANXIETY” It has become the go to excuse of so many things in life. “Sorry, I can’t come into work today, I have anxiety.” Anxiety is a natural response to stressful situation that makes your heart beat faster, thus giving your brain more oxygen, thus making you think quicker and with more clarity. Quit abusing it please… (I know I will get backlash for this, but I see it abused so much, in real life and on WoW, that I feel someone should say something) Also, I am a Disc priest, I know what ANXIETY is…

1 Like

Do people actually think the majority are going to wait for their CDs on every single pull? Maybe when you’re progressing. But assuming you do all mechanics perfectly (as a solo) and you’re at the point where u need every single cd to do a pack, that should be well beyond where you could go regardless.

1 Like

It would seem that your no better. Now try answering my serious question.

Yikes, too bad about those customer preferences I guess? If you aren’t in the alpha we really give zero F’s about your opinion.

2 Likes

They can do it, they have the skill, they just don’t prioritize it higher (since its just a video game) that real world concerns like bathroom breaks, babies crying, answer the door to accept a delivery, etc.

Its not a matter of improving yourself, its a matter of actually not degrading yourself by prioritizing a VIDEO GAME as more important as real life and responsibilities.

4 Likes

Do you also go to someone’s house and say “I’m gonna make a mess here and you better clean it” when being a visitor?

Blizzards rules, blizzards ball game

They give you helpful things to do Torghast in the run, if you can’t do it don’t do it

No, you proved you didn’t. One of those affixes sends mobs at you every 30 seconds. That can’t be handled by Anima power, as if you have to go AFK for whatever reason off a floor thats safe, you will die…

1 Like

Do you expect people to keep paying their subscriptions if they can’t do the content?

1 Like

Can you read? I said 4/6 affixes for a reason.

4/6 is leaving out the obvious 2 that you can’t get around.

Perhaps the best solution is to give us all access to Alpha.

1 Like

I would be confused on why a soft timer is stopping them from playing but their money their choice

While the regular people who don’t post on the forums are doing the challenge

Especially if the devs do not want to hear our feedback unless we are in alpha.

That’s an assumption that you are making, and not a fact.

We pay Blizzard, we are the customer and we can have our voices heard. Especially in ALPHA. That is what forums are for champ. You are saying NEVER have an opinion, NEVER want change, and NEVER voice your opinion. Its asinine.

And also:

I really don’t, Margie and I have seriously argued on lots of things. Aside from saying they had an entitled mindset once, never insulted them, because they are not an obstinate child without an opinion or stake in anything arguing on the forums to pass free time they have now that school is out. We agree fundamentally on many things, but don’t insult due to them having logic and some intelligence. You…no you proved to lack those qualities.