Torghast Not loading

Same, same. Stuck in a loop of logging in, being sent to a loading screen, popping out of loading screen, then immediately being thrown into another loading screen. Before this happened, I was trying to enter Torghast.

Same, I canā€™t get out of the load screen either. Whenever I restart the game, it is stuck on the load screen and just loops the sounds over and over.

NO response still lol

Currently canā€™t even log into the game. Just frozen at the load screen even when i restart for the past 10 mins. THE TOWER REALLY IS DAMNED BOYS!

I got out by spamming disengage, then when the loading screen failed, it kicked me backwards away from the portal. WHEW!

Spam disengage. when the load fails it will kick you away from the portal

Iā€™ve been stuck on the Torghast loading screen for a half hour or so.

I donā€™t even get booted outā€¦Iā€™m stuck at a loading screen that wonā€™t load. Iā€™ll end task, log back in and my character ports right ontop of the Torgast portal and the cycle repeats.

Same. I even tried logging off for a while hoping the game would log me out and end it but no go. Loading screen upon return.

I donā€™t think when folks were asking for infinite Torghast that this is what they had in mind.

Me too!!

Iā€™m stucked in a INFINITE loading screen! I know that WoW is in beta, but please i dont want to be stucked in TORGHAST forever.

Someone help me.

SAME! Stuck in portal hell. Send halp

Same, and the character stuck tool isnā€™t working. Maybe donā€™t break something during maintenance?

Same hereā€¦Loading screen that never loads upon walking through the portal. Then booted out to the refuge with the chat msg. ā€œInstance not foundā€.

Stuck here as well. Arenā€™t you glad they delayed the expansion to make sure things work.

I am also stuck on the load screen and cant even play my character. I cant even request stuck character because character is stuck on Torghast load screen.

I too cant log on, I canā€™t believe I payed 60 dollars for this, I wont be returning if I cant even log in to play my character who is stuck in the maw.

Same. My Hunter Kalanar-Misha is stuck on the load screen

Also, tried a scan/repair, which I would not have had I bothered to check the forums

Same, for me Iā€™m stuck in an infinite loop.

Also stuck loading, getting a ā€œWorld server is downā€ message now though