Torghast Not loading

lets go blizz, were all stuck in torghast, the maw got us

This is actually busted. They need to change the portal to be a click to portal and not walk over. Now my character is stuck on the portal and if I try logging in I instantly get yeeted to the never ending load screen. GG

1 Like

Same issue! Where are you at BLIZZ please help.

Same. Stuck in portal hell. Character Stuck is brokeā€¦ Sad but glad it is a larger problem and not just my potato computer.

Same problem.

Same issue.

Same issue with me now I get a ā€˜World Sever Downā€™ message when trying to load

1 Like

yeah Iā€™m stuck in the same loop and its really upsetting lol, I guess iā€™ll go level up an alt or something while blizzard fixes thisā€¦

Literally Canā€™t play the game lol. Tried getting into torghast, long loading screen, gets kicked out and then immediately attempts to go back into torghast. Lame

Same here.

yeah same definitely needs to be fixed like now but blizzard apparently no longer does tickets and now just has people silently complain into forums.

I am having same issue on Area-52 as of 8:45 AM. Made 5 attempts and the game is stating Instance Not Found.

I feel like this is a big issue with people taking off and all. Iā€™m surprised that we havenā€™t gotten a response. Love this expansion, but bs like this that doesnā€™t have a proper QA test is tilting. I havenā€™t played since cata is this is not a good look.

Character stuck just worked, so I am back in Westfall. Still frustrating that it took so long to get out of the portal loop.

I logged out in Torghast and stuck in loading hell. At least kick me back to oribos or something blizz.

2 Likes

Same for me!

1 Like

Can I get out of a loading screen bliz! D:

They are also locking all the threads about this in the customer service section without any explanation or updates. So cool. Guess itā€™s in the wrong area?

Same problem, im stuck in the loading screen

They might be combining them so they can issue a response to everyone that is looking for it