Torghast concept is good, design is poor

Again, you don’t read, because if you did you’d know I cleared all my Torghast runs. :wink:

It’s also impossible to reply to your posts completely when you’re consistently editing in additions. The bold points weren’t even there when I hit reply.

The issue I have, personally, is that inflated health has no bearing on actual challenge or difficulty. It just makes everything take longer and become a slog, and then punishes you on the last boss to figure out how to beat a DPS race when you are not, in fact, a DPS role. Another 10 ilvls is not going to take my healer DPS up into the 30k zone, that’s just never going to be the case period.

Awww…well, maybe you should not knee-jerk react to everything like you normally do.

Ah yea because him 2 shotting me instead of one shotting me would of changed everything. Because my self healing definitely scales with my max health and not my int, yeah?

1 Like

I know that I proved you wrong about a dictionary definition, but there’s really no need to be so malignant. Just have a conversation about the issues at hand? Yikes.

Well, at least you have an excuse for every one of YOUR failures. But they are NEVER your fault. You were programmed well.

Sorry but this is a player problem, not a system one. Perhaps the Priest forum would be a good place to get advice on how to beat it?

1 Like

Only in YOUR egotistical mind have you proved anyone wrong. You did not prove me wrong in any way.

Go die and cry in the corner - and blame it on everyone else.

And, in what way am I being “malignant”? Do you even know what that word means? Or how to use it properly? Magic 8 ball says “Not a chance”.

all lies… Tupac said its been designed perfectly and working as expected…

3 Likes

It is - it boils down to a player problem, as is evident by all the crying.

5 mask HV was the same thing.

Oh sweetpea, did you really want me to take you on another walk down dictionary lane? I think we’ve all learned today that only one of us is capable of looking up definitions, and it ain’t you.

BTW, careful about telling people to “go die” … I would really hate to see you get flagged. :innocent:

Yup you’re right it’s a player issue that my healing doesn’t scale with my max health. Definitely a player issue that a dps race mechanic is one shotting me when I’m not a dps and didn’t get any GOOD damage powerups. You’re right. Also, priests definitely have wings as a cd.

:face_with_hand_over_mouth::joy:

As other members in thread have kindly pointed out, you can group with others as well to complete it. Many priests have done Layers 7+ successfully solo as well, so you can always ask other Priests to give you pointers or tips. There’s nothing wrong in learning new mechanics for your class!

But is an excuse really an excuse if it’s the legitimate sole reason something doesn’t work? There is no mechanical difficulty between layers 1 and 8 everything, for the most part, is the exact same except they all hit 10x harder. This doesn’t test how good someone is as a player this crunches their numbers.

Die was meant “colloquially” - as it applies to the game. You understand that…right?

You can look up “definitions” all day - but you cannot comprehend them. That is obvious. Also, you apply what YOU think is the definition to make your point.

I noticed you didn’t defend your misuse of the word “malignant”. Try again.

You are a legend only in YOUR own mind…but the reality is quite different

And what is with “honey, babe, sweet pea”? Just shows you are really nothing but a condescending egotist. And what you have to be egotistical about escapes me.

grouping has been proven to solve nothing due to the scaling

Thats good for them. How much you willing to bet they got amazing rng on their powerups or reset multiple times until they did? Trust me - or don’t I honestly don’t care - I know how to play my class. Perfectly? Nah. But very well. The difference is simply down to random numbers.

ma·lig·nant
/məˈliɡnənt/
adjective

1. malevolent.

ma·lev·o·lent
/məˈlevələnt/
adjective

1. having or showing a wish to do evil to others.

Or, in the more colloquial verbage: girl, ya toxic.

I really don’t want to fight with you. I want you to chill out, simmer down, and talk about Torghast instead of personally attacking me every time I make a point you cannot answer.

A high skill cap is required to complete these challenges, as I said there’s many resources to raise your skill level if you do not have the required amount to take on the higher layers.

Oh I missed this! Sorry, I’m southern. This is how we talk to people.

Bless your heart. :innocent: