Top 4 Classes to Farm Old Raids

God da… i am one unlucky person

Don’t get discouraged. I did the OG Raven lord mount daily during all of TBC and Wrath. Easily cleared 600 plus.

For cloth it was priests but maybe locks now with burning rush

What a shocker, you can’t even do transmog runs on a Shaman.

Dev Evoker has been easy. Good speed, glide, and pyre/azure for AoE. Breath can be used for both movement and AoE.

Also really fun stuff you can do with a partner with the teleport item as Aug.

2 Likes

Something wrong, friend?

I do it with Demo Warlock to collect weapons for the Fel/Wrath Guard pet. They’re still restricted to you possessing the item in your bag in order for them to show up in the pet’s hand. Which is a shame, there’s a lot of quest only appearances you cannot obtain for them when they don’t have a dropped counterpart.

Raider of the apocalypse DK should be pretty good.

Also blood is great if you are doing more recent raids

Monk is really good,

Lots of movement abilities to get you through the place fast and I dont think Ive had any issues on fights like Eonar in Antorus.

Good aoe spin kick to clear adds asap :3

Speed is king. I think that in TWW there will be ways to get speed as a tertiary and you can stack that up to get very zoomy. If that’s the case, this it is all about ease of AoE.

1 Like

no paladin?

You want 4 different gear types.

Warrior: Plate mogs
Druid: Leather mogs
Mage: Cloth mogs
Hunter: Mail mogs

I suggest these four because of weapon universally.

Only thing is you will have to farm war glaives with demon hunter.

You don’t have to worry about that anymore. Only old tier is specific.

So it’s best to just use a Hunter and take all the speed talents plus use a Cunning pet.

If crushing blows is enabled, it’s rogue with a speed set. You can get around 180% constant MS with the right gear and flask

dunno what thats supposed to be.

Unreliable image ‘hosting’, that’s what! I’ve seen broken image links in various posts myself so I don’t think I’m the only one using it either. :dracthyr_crylaugh:

discord links are time gated now unless you click on the image and have it take you to the browser of your choice and POST THAT INSTEAD. I think its something like 24hrs.

1 Like

I farm with my pally and/or whoever have those speed boost trinkets from the olden days

I thought any toon can now loot for transmog. Plate gear was added to my collection when my hunter went to new Kara to farm midnight.

Oh, I forgot about the new setup.

My bad.

1 Like