Top 10 WoW wants

1. Dyeable armor.
  2. Playable Vrykul
  3. More skimpy armor, particularly in the leather class.
  4. Warlock pets can be tamed from the open world mobs.
  5. Mountless flying.
  6. Legion pre-patch style open-world leveling/gearing.
  7. Companions (like in Fallout 4 and SWOTR).
  8. More character creation options.
  9. GMs posing as players in need. When a nice player helps them, they get a random reward like gold, a mount, gear tokens, or items that may not be in the game anymore. If a player is mean to this GM, they get a 30 min IBS debuff and hear the booing sound like DKs hear when they arrived in their home cities.
  10. Portable auction house for everyone.
  11. Mage tank pet.
4 Likes
  1. More color options for tattoos and special effects. Some examples:
    – Fel green, gold, and blue colors for Dark Iron’s fiery hair
    – Fel green, gold, and blue for Nightborne’s glowing hands
    – More color options for tattoos in general
  2. Feltotem options for Highmountain Tauren
  3. Grimtotem options for Mulore Tauren
  4. Burning Blade banner added to the Orc heritage quest OR remove the cooldown on the Burning Blade Banner toy
  5. Actual player housing. I don’t count Garrisons.
  6. More options for spell effects similar to Warlock’s green fire. Like maybe a Shadowflame or Lightflame option; or maybe yellow/gold lightning instead of blue
  7. Forest and Frost Troll options
  8. Ogres for the Horde, Vrykul for the Alliance
  9. Bring back removed content (dungeons, raids, quest lines for MOP and WOD legendaries, mounts, etc)
  10. A solo-option for Normal dungeons that lets players play through the dungeon with NPCs for story and leveling. Heroic and higher should still require groups.
4 Likes

Account wide rep.
Account wide reagent bank.

Please and thank you.

5 Likes

I feel Account wide Rep and even currency would be amazing and a I hope we see it.

3 Likes

Druid forms…more of them.

Dryads as a playable race by next xpac…included with a support spec (similar to Augmentation Evoker)

More rewards in mythic+

and Symbiosis to make a huge return to the game.

not asking for very much here, but these things need to happen ASAP :heavy_heart_exclamation:

The only thing that we really need

Outside of the plethora of completely dead servers, trying to get a name or a naming theme on any server that’s High or Full is next to impossible. Why Blizzard doesn’t clean up the names is beyond me.

this, just SOOOOO much of THIS!

3 Likes

what about Madam names? just “Sir” names? isn’t that just a bit sexist?

or did you mean surnames?

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Im dying to play a female KT druid. The druid forms are fantastic
but the body on neither type just looks good with the mog sets Ive farmed.
If theyd make a lady KT with a lady panda shape, Id roll one today.

1 Like

1 is Playable Hozen! then all that other stuff lol

2 Likes

yeah the body type is off for most armor for me its not the body that bothers me for the KT , I don’t like how limited their faces and hairs are. Also I mentioned I don’t like playing super tall races. I got lots of panda’s though . I got male Kt’s and Male Taurens

1 Like

There are many different wants. I personally would like to see the different dances become open to other every other playable race. Basically saying that I’d like to be able to put the Vulpera dance on my Dracthyr and the Undead dance on my Troll Death Knight.

2 Likes

I would. :laughing:

1 Like

Let us hide our leggings pls.

1 Like

This is the way. I’ve been saying this since mog came out.

1 Like

Unlike you I’m holding Blizzard to their promise.

I have no idea what that means.

Do you have like, compromising pictures of them or something?

(Edited to not hurt fee fees.)

What kind of person do you take me for? Talk about blindly accusing me of something so horrendous.

:woman_shrugging:

I was joking about the pictures but the overall question is serious: how are you going to “hold them” to their promises?

I just want the big dracthyr and thin kultiran.

1: Old models and Animations. Basically a display option for “Retro Mode” bonus points if it includes spell sounds.

2: Undead of every race. Preferably as our own 3rd scourge faction, with our own unique twists on the living racials. Allied forsaken outcast races are permitted.

This faction would toggle as hostile to both horde and alliance in the world during war mode, and would count all zones as hostile territory. Maybe restrictions on what sanctuaries can be accessed.

3: large scale open world pvp zone like old alterac which never ends. A good modern game analogue would be cyrodiil in ESO.

4: the reutrn of honour ranking and vanilla pvp titles, or a new selection of them to herald the rebirth of a world at war.

5: scrapping the power bloat of classes. Simply put players need to be mortal again, without a healer backing you; youre dead if you take too much damage. A warrior swinging their weapon should dent your health as should a row of DoTs threaten your life.

My ideal to implement this would mean increasing healer power and responsibility for players lives, and refocusing tanks on threat and mitigation. Similarly, PvP would immediately be more accessible and fun for new players as its intuitive when even your basic attacks lower peoples health. Noobs i think are punished by the reliance on cooldown trading in the modern game and that hurts enjoyment.

6: more flexible ownership of contested world zones. Like owning hellfire or EPL to encourage players to fight over a zone.

7: nerf exp gains and remove level boosting from the store, only award 1 boost per expansion to accounts that have previously reached max level within a few expansions.

Reasoning is to discourage multiclassing and force developers to make mains fun and sustainable as the current meta appears to favour a flavour of the month. Nothing wrong with multiclassing I just think the game plays better when people stick to their guns and feel valid in their decisions.

8: even further development of crafting professions

9: casual wear. Jeans. Shirts. Dresses. Jackets. Slacks. Shifts. Blouses. Sweaters. Coats. Scarves. Slides. Kimono. Sarang. Let fashion bloom.

10: hobbit cloaks. Lets get some full body drape cloaks going. I wanna look snug and smothered by a wool tarp.

4 Likes