Top 10 WoW wants

Again, unless you have a different link, they said “no promises.”

Yea me and and my Bestie are 5’2 and we like our character to be short as well there for I never make night elves due to how tall they are unless they are males.

Your list should go all the way to 11:

1. Optional tails for Worgen
5 Likes

omg so much yes! I always hated they didn’t have tails. I still have worgen characters but give them puppies some happy tails . LOL

1 Like

I want a video game arcade where I can exchange or spend all my old currency and try to win prizes.

2 Likes

Here’s the thing though:

As someone pointed out in another thread, things like character sliders weren’t exactly novel even when WoW came out. Blizz maintained an extremely conservative stance regarding character customization over the years; it took them forever to let us even hide anything beyond helm and cloak, and shoulders were a big deal for them. They have been very protective about maintaining the overall feel of their assets, and I think that stems in part from their historic organizational emphasis on polish in their products.

So yeah, character customization goes beyond dated, but the reasons why go way beyond them simply not wanting to dedicate time/resources to it.

Right now in no particular order for me:

1.) Sword and Board DPS Plate class/spec (or just bring back Gladiator Stance for Prot Warrior already)
2.) Apostrophes and hyphens being allowed in player/pet names since they are used in so many races traditional naming conventions already
3.) Bring back arbitrarily removed drops/mog (i.e. Benediction questline, Corrupted Ashbringer, Atiesh, etc. etc.)
4.) Drakonid Allied Race for both factions
5.) Chromie option to visit pre-shattering versions of all affected zones
6.) Solo QoL changes and debuff passthrough to actually happen to Legion and BFA raids
7.) Rep grinds from X expacs ago or older gettng some kind of permanent bonus rep % buff (At LEAST do this for the Vanilla reps) Diablo IV rep event spoiled tf out of me
8.) Some form of bad luck protection for old 1% or lower drop chance world boss, rarespawn, and Dungeon mounts (old raid mounts too would be kino) even if it’s only like .10% bonus chance added per previous kill on that toon
9.) bring back the removed emotes and let us target other players with /spit and the like again lol Sylvanas can commit literal genocide but I can’t do le funny emotes to someone
10: Option to mog slot instead of piece

2 Likes

1 - body types? no, we dont need fat bodies, if you want fat, play KT.
2 - dance moves - 100% agree, FFXIV has over 30+ you can learn/earn on each character
3 - more emotes in general: same; ffxiv has us beat easily
4 - more makeup options - meh, nah.
5 - warlock pets/demons: we have plenty, we’re not hunters.
6 - last names/surnames : this one i agree with ffxiv has this, swtor even added this, i agree.
7 - pick height of characters - nah
8 - sexy armor - there’s already tons of it for xmog
9 - panda druids = better yet, all races = all classes
10 - more combat animations, nah we have enough

I like where your going but give sliders during character creation that modifies all aspects of the characters body.

Height , sliders from the min to max height per the race (a 8 ft tall dwarf for instance just wouldn’t make sent)

Shape, from his rib cage is showing give that man a sandwich to I know milk does the body good but how much milk you drinking huge.

Then delve into nose , chin , cheek bone, eye shape and size …all those sliders.

In other words. Make this near 20 year old game finally catch up to modern day mmo character creators.

1 Like

#1: A more versatile and transparent loot structure

1 Like
  1. Old version of dungeons/raids and their rewards/cosmetics/recipes.
  2. More tattoo options for different races.
  3. More face/hair/jewelry options for different races.
  4. More mount customizations
  5. More jokes, replace the removed ones
  6. Pally blessings, Druid’s original MotW and the dangerous Warlock spells (to the Warlock) returned
  7. Old world bosses returned and kiteable
  8. More customization for Garrisons, like decorations, etc. At least until PH if we ever get it.
  9. A tutorial mode for new players and players that want to try a new class that introduce how to play that class along with mechanics for dungeons, what to avoid, interrupt, how to kite, etc.
  10. Reps that were removed added back.
1 Like

My style of play, which is slow without a lot of effort.

1. don’t make me do dungeons, raids, or pvp.

2. WOW created add-ons, that you can pick and choose to use.

3. simplify professions/crafting.

1 Like

Cause very few mature adults found that actually funny

Mature adulting isn’t grasping your pearls. You’ve been taught that the opposite of mature adulting is mature adulting.

1 Like

I have asked around have yet to find 1 person that was offended by the old pervy jokes, I found them beyond funny, plus the game has all sorts of dark stuff in it, like that creepy girl that gives you a quest to find her cat and toys and you come back and she’s killed her cat . Yet I can’t have pervy jokes!!! PLUS! return to karazhan dungeon has a bunch of ‘adult books’ when you shrink down and look at the covers you can tell they are not p13 books them some adult books. LOLOLOL

2 Likes

This is originally what we asked for, we got the transmog system instead…

I would love this, I have alts but my druid is the one that does all the running around collecting everything.

1. Would love to see more customization at character creation, but as was stated somewhere within the cofines of what is “normal” for the race.

2. Keeping older content viable–doesn’t have to be full blown, but I even said this during Vanilla, just because we have leveled beyond Westfall does not mean the Defias are no longer a threat. It’s gotten better in later expansions, but there were so many threats in Vanilla it made the head spin.

3. Rep bonuses for alts, not a fan of accountwide rep but a system of someone hitting exalted and then saying “hey, I know this person they are a good one!” and get a bonus to rep gains.

4. Definitely more visages for Dracthyr, all playable races should be available for visage at a minimum

5. I agree with Tovi about old content added back–using Zidormi or another to access whichever version of the dungeon you want ie. Wailing Caverns, Sunken Temple, ZG etc. Would love a chance to finish the Legendary cloak just to get kill credit on the boss

6. Good start on crossfaction grouping, but finish it already, not being to do anything outside of instances is disappointing

7. Skip for Dragon Soul…

8. Last names would be amazing and help a ton with coming up with a first name

9. More quests to earn/grow mounts-- ie Winterspring Saber and The Un’Goro raptor

10. Cut scene option on long taxi mount flights

3 Likes

Hide pants transmog.

Fated raids for the final season was a good idea (instead of just being stuck in the same one for months waiting for the next expansion).

Dyes wouldn’t really work with the way WoW’s textures are set up. And they use armor tints for different types of content already.

2 Likes

Maybe, but have you seen the abominations you can create in Ark: Survival Evolved?

this made me laugh out loud

1- Playable Tuskarr
2- More demons for lock
3- More elementals for shaman
4- More undead options for DKs
5- Dinamic flight/mount(?) for ground and aquatic mounts
6- Dwarf Druids
7- Events like Greenfire quest
8- Body types
9- Demon Hunter Pandas (YES!)
10- An overhaul for all skills animations, they need to be more impressive and some really need an update like Haunt

3 Likes