Top 10 WoW wants

Should probably put “MY” in the title… I was thinking this was a topic on the common wants from the community, most of these I’m completely indifferent about. Body type and height adjustments I’d like to have though.

1. Upright Undead posture option.
  2. Krokul/Broken faces and tails for regular draenei option.
  3. A “lean” body option for Kultirans so they look more like Vrykul.
  4. Playable Ogres.
  5. Playable Jinyu/Ankoan.
  6. The “Thin human” models to be implemented somehow.
  7. An “Old World” visual revamp. Maybe akin to Cataclysm.
  8. Timewalking raids so old raids aren’t just collecting dust.
  9. Playable Tuskarr.
  10. More PVP content.
6 Likes

I love pvp , I focus mainly on it so agreed.
Undead need more in general I feel they are lacking compared to others, Undeads need more love. I been wanting the tall lanky humans as well. I think we are getting a revamp though. People have been datamining new models for the buildings.

1 Like

I defs agree with some of yours OP!

Mine would be in this order of wants:

1. All classes for all races, this includes DH and evoker however I would be more than happy with evoker staying as drac however allowing all races to be their visage form and also be allowed to stay in perma visage.

2. Would love more body types or at least be able to give bigger/smaller boobs stomach hips etc and even a height slider. I really dislike playing some of the tall races like NE/ zanda trolls/trolls etc because they are soooo tall.

3. neeeeed more slootmogs as you put it :smiley: much more. I am still waiting and have all but given up hope on those awesome chain mail bikinis that were datamined from dec for the trading post :frowning:

4. account wide everything (rep/tokens/currency/mog unlocks ie cloth can unlock from a plate wearer- timegating is no longer an excuse there is just far too much to farm now for that to be an excuse)

5. More customization for our toons especially void elves (tattoos, more hair options for males, BE type jewellery etc). Eyes that have white for blood elves and void elves, i really hate how they have the outline of the iris for all the eye colours yet the entire eye is just one solid colour. More eye colour options for DKs and (fel) for DHs.

6. More pink everything… mogs mounts pets dragonriding skin options etc.

7. My personal want (and its been a want for years and years and years) is the love rocket mount… for the reason that it is basically the only pink flying mount in the game xD

3 Likes

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd there it is!

Why is it when people ask for “more body types”, they just want everyone to be fatter? I’m not exactly a perfect health specimen in real life, why would I want to run around in a FANTASY game as something that resembles myself? I want a FANTASY where I have a good, healthy, fit body type.

1 Like

A shame, as WoW has so many races to play as yet Blizzard hasn’t really invested much into pumping out customization or capitalizing on Alting.

1. Housing (Guild and player)
2 Likes

Here’s my list:

1.) Player housing
2.) Transmog slot not item
3.) All race/class for paladins, druids, DHs and shamans
4.) More character customization for all races, not just skinny elves
5.) More visage options for Evokers
6.) Longboi added back to the vendor
7.) Removed content added back to the game (example: Naxx 40, old ZG, legendary cloak and ring questlines)
8.) Account wide legacy reps and currency
9.) More leveling events like Winds of Wisdom and Korrack’s Revenge
10.) Ability to earn more Trading Post tenders without swiping

6 Likes

You forgot

Mount toggle flying to ground

Mount sitting animation

Nailcolor customization

2 Likes

As a person that is 5′ 5.5″ in real life, i would love to make my elf a bit shorter.

1 Like

Long luscious hair for gnomes

1 Like

The one thing I really really want is an account wide currency wallet.

3 Likes

Top 10 wants for me:
Account wide rep
Player Housing
Woodworking profession that focuses on crafting things for your player housing
Beard options for males that don’t have it and more beard options for those that don’t.
Option to share quest / campaign progress amongst alts so if you decide to do loremaster on one toon you can opt in to have all those quests done on alts, (preferably best done when you hit your toon to cap).
All fomo removed from game
More face options for all races and sex (gender w/e)
More battlegrounds
Cross Faction party being able to heal / rez / support group members of opposing factions in the same party.
Profession system progress shared, so if i have blacksmithing on my paladin and warrior instead of it being tied to a singular character its tied to the account or at least realm.
Add-ons being a bannable offense in pvp.

4 Likes

a new BG map would be nice…

4 Likes

I love making lists, so off the top of my head I want.

1. Playable Saberon with orange tiger, white tiger, snow leopard, black leopard and lion looking fur.
  2. Straight backs for trolls, undead and worgen.
  3. More beards for all races.
  4. Bigger/tougher looking Dracthyr.
  5. Dracthyr that can be warriors.
  6. More unique single mounts, not one mount with 10 recolors.
  7. More race/class tattoos and war paint for all races and classes.
  8. More options for scars, makeup, face and hand jewelry for all races.
  9. More interesting looking bows and guns, kind of like how we have a lot of different swords and daggers with fire, energy, glowing bits etc, need more of those for bows and guns.
  10. Better looking mail armor, especially with hunters in mind.
5 Likes

Blue Goblins (including the ears that the blue cata underwater goblins have), Housing, more hairstyles, the ability to change our dances no matter what race we are

2 Likes

we do need more girly colors , they should just give us dyes and make armor dyable.

4 Likes

Blizzard have said they’re doing this and that Shaman, Druid, and Paladin will take longer for obvious reasons.

1 Like

They said “no promises” in that video everyone links so my desire is valid.

Blizzard have said in the interview with HazelNuttyGames that they are opening all classes to all races.

1 Like