Too soon, Blizzard

Hi. My guild was completely screwed out of Halondrus prog for numerous weeks due to your stupid bug, and the nerfs JUST ROLLED OUT on Anduin and other bosses.

Season 4 should not come out until at least the end of September.

Even if we, and many other 2-day, 6-hour guilds, got EXTREMELY lucky and killed 1 new boss every single raid week, which is statistically impossible for us as a 6-hour-raid-week guild that only raids 2 days a week considering the time it takes to kill new prog bosses for people to learn the fights, we wouldn’t even kill M Jailer, since he needs a full month of prog.

You decided to leave multiple bugs (hunter auto shot on SFO bosses, Halondrus beams, tremors, and bombs being invisible, and more) in the raid for MULTIPLE WEEKS, and only just now cross-faction & cross-server opened up.

Only 347 guilds have killed Mythic Jailer. Not a single USA 6-hour-raid-week guild has killed Mythic Jailer. ZERO. For comparison, when Season 3 began and SFO came out, 1200 guilds had killed Mythic Sylvanas (and I was in one of them). I’ve gotten 6 CEs over the last 8 or so years, and never have I seen a tier rushed this hard.

Blizzard is more worried about getting Dragonflight out in their quarter for shareholders than they are about giving us an actually fun experience in raids and games.

I hate this.

30 Likes

I hate Shadowlands too, so I’m glad they’re rushing out Dragonflight.

That being said, IMO they should just scrap S4 at this point. Too many guilds getting screwed over by an overtuned disaster and gamebreaking bugs.

17 Likes

It does feel incredibly early. I’m not pushing CE but I don’t see nearly as many mythic jailer mounts as a person should running around oribos. That means not a whole lot have downed it.

You see mythic sylv mounts everywhere but not that one.

But… purple ksm mount =(

2 Likes

Put it on the Valor vendor with a “Must have earned KSM at any point in Shadowlands” requirement.

3 Likes

Ok fair enough.

Or make it if you earned ksm s1 s2 s3 you get it as an expansion completion reward :sunglasses:

As a shareholder you are incredibly confused.

Blizzards financials means absolutely nothing, havnt for a while.

It is completely irrelevant to shareholders if DF comes out with Q4 or Q1 2023. It means nothing.

Because microsoft is about to buy atvi at 95 a share so ling as the deal goes through (and it should considering the reasons microsoft made the purchase). The only reason to rush it end of year is to bang out big bonus checks for EoY.

As q shareholder i dont see a big push to dump DF at eoy a positive, i think its negative. I think its going to be a rushed mess, dumped on the market before a holiday at the head of a bunch of launches that are going to cause a lot of backend headache which doesnt bode well for players. Id honestly rather have a Q2 launch after the aquisition is made official so there isnt such absolute chaos for the human element.

3 Likes

no, dragonflight is releasing in december or earlier. if 4 releases end of september people will be crying that they dont have enough time to do season 4

1 Like

To be clear, I don’t hate Shadowlands. I hate that it’s been so much of a grind that it’s killed so many guilds that otherwise survived so many CEs and stuff over the years. I hate that they are rushing tiers out so they can bull rush to the end of the expansion. And I hate that they open up cross-realm and cross-faction just a few weeks before shutting down the whole tier. It’s ridiculous.

4 Likes

To be frank, Season 4 is a stupid filler so that they won’t have to do any content creation or management from now until DF releases, so even if we get a super buggy mess for S4, which you know we will, there’s literally no reason to care about S4. Even as a M+ person who never raids. Narrowing the pool of players who can achieve “I’ve beaten the world of warcraft” does not persuade me to want to push even harder next tier. It convinces me that this game has no place for people to have a life outside of it anymore and tells me to never bother playing DF because they’ll just rush every tier after it releases and have a bunch of stuff to grind during that time without giving us time to both grind it outside of raid and also do the raids AND have a job/kids/etc.

Blizzard is more progressively caring less and less about its player base and I hate it. That is what I hate.

7 Likes

Which is somehow worse than the usual end of an expansion that just has nothing, I guess?

2 Likes

I missed a season due to IRL stuff. No. Having it as a reskin purchasable with valor I think would be fine OR just a “you did ksm and here’s a left over skin for a scrapped season. Here” OR tie it to another dungeon based achievement.

I feel like we’ve been doing ZM content/Sepulcher for quite a while now. I hope you have enough time to progress as you would like…but I hope that we move on to the next season asap.

This season is far to short for the number of bosses + the difficulty. Also it figures that the best M+ season this expac is coming to a close so quickly.

3 Likes

Most of us want SL gone. You may want to raid, and cool beans to you, but we don’t care and want this frustrating and boring expansion gone.

You’re gonna be disappointed when DF is a total slapdash rushjob just as much as SL was. Gonna be begging for 11.0 just as badly only for the same outcome.

2 Likes

I won’t be disappointed when you and every other doomer is still here doomin’ away.

3 Likes

End of expansion is nice, extra time to get CE/AOTC for borderline guilds. Get to play play around with insanely OP characters compared to what everything is tuned around. Once your guild achieves what it wants you are free to just chill, maybe level a potential new main for next expansion. People can’t run full tilt without burning out. There needs to be an “offseason”.

1 Like

Id rather look forward to something new, than something that is proven terrible and going through it currently.

Good.

Well, I hate raids. :person_shrugging:

1 Like