Too much friction on forums

Complains about friction on forums while creating even more friction on forums

3 Likes

If someone can’t even stomach the buildup to raids or M+, what makes you think they’re going to also enjoy that content?
Also.
Clark.
Clark.
Last week you literally didn’t even meet his ilvl requirement.
You were 446.
I check you frequently.

3 Likes

Yeah, the guy was saying how gears that could be bought by gold is considered pay to win.

I never got him to explain how the ones that obtain the gears and put it on the AH found those gears in the first place.

Surely they fork out cash to buy them on the cash shop and put them on the AH right? Right?

2 Likes

The point is way up here.

And your head is way down here.

Public forums for everyone with a subscription. All players are welcome and can share their opinion. If you dislike it, start a Discord community of like minded people and keep your spam off the forums. We don’t have to put up with your spam. You don’t have to put up with all us “lessers”. Everyone wins. So, as mentioned earlier in the thread…

6 Likes

Sounds like your just showing us your ego here imho and no that idea is terrible.

3 Likes

And what about those sub-450 people with questions? Do you just not care about the people who seek to learn the game as well? Ah, screw 'em, they’re not you! You’re far too busy for that.

A 450 item level threshold / banish does nothing other than ostracize all people, including those asking questions or who want to learn, returning players, etc. You have the power of a mind - you can ignore the people you don’t want to hear from. There’s also an ignore feature on the forums. Make use of it.

7 Likes

Wow, I am currently selling 475, Twisted Appendage 3 corrupted gear on AH. I got it from mythic raid drop (BoE). I am selling it for 1.7 mil gol (or something like that, dont remember). So what? I still think this is bad. Its bad that item with bis stats for many specs and bis corruption for many situations is sold on AH for gold that you can buy with $$$ dollars. Ability to buy BiS gear with real money is P2W in my mind.

Product of corruption, not the token.

2 Likes

OPEN YOUR MIND!

1 Like

Aotc only forums when

And if they didn’t enjoy the systems for BFA with leveling, or anything else, they have a valid complaint. Just because they didn’t do the max level stuff dose not remove their opinions validity.

There is a dozen ways to play this game, trying to shoehorn everyone into a small defined box throws out part of what has given wow its longevity.

5 Likes

I thought you were not interested in my opinion as i “don’t play the game”?

Why did you even start playing wow though?

Boe exists way back in vanilla. People put boe on AH back then. People bought gold from gold farmees back then.

By your logic, it had been p2w since vanilla. Why wait until the streamer said something before you say this?

1 Like

You should not call people with low gear sub people man. And I would not use 450, I would set all my posts to 475.

Why is your $15 worth more than my $15, again?

5 Likes

My $12.99 is worth less than your $15, actually, since I pay in 6 month increments. :scream:

3 Likes

Actually though, thinking.

If this whole “Pay 2 Win” ordeal is due to the WoW token being used to buy BoE’s from current tier raids…

Why didn’t you make this topic during all of Legion? Or WoD? Such outrage! Right? I mean, you “play the game”, so surely you were aware of the raid BoE’s from those, with some like the leather shoulders and plate boots from Tomb of Sargeras fetching quite a bit of gold. Apparently you didn’t mind though, since you only chose to make the post after he who shall not be named made a video talking about it.

Hmmmmmm… I won’t say what I’m thinking because I try to stay nice.

Also, get 'em Tyche.

3 Likes

Content created by me is my content. If I don’t want you to see my content it is my right. You pay 15$ for the game, not for my content.

I pay $15 to access the servers, and that’s all anyone is guaranteed.
Read the ToS next time you want to say something ignorant.
Any, and all content generated by our forum avatars and in-game avatars are owned exclusively by Blizzard.

3 Likes

I made. But problem was far from what it is now. I never Iiked wow tokens. They destroy wow economy and make game worse.

WoW tokens saved this game.

1 Like