Too much friction on forums

No you don’t. As I said numerous times in this thread I would put my threads on 470-475 min. 450 was example. But you are too lazy to read thread, no surprise here. Toxic people like you I eat for breakfast. Toxic people are not problem to me from emotional perspective, it’s problem just from time perspective and non-constructive cluttering perspective.

It’s overgeared scrubs and try-hards that cry the most. Look at them losing their minds about how they can’t possibly compete with Johnny Lifewaster who is going to level up 4 characters to get all the Covenants so he can steal his raid spot.

1 Like

I don’t have an issue with that. If I am not a real person to you it’s OK. Why would it bother me? If you want to limit your posts only to people that have 5000 posts why would it bother me?

You made the cut!!! :clap: :hugs: :partying_face: :birthday:

2 Likes

I would love this so much. Especially if it was completely segregated. Then the elitist tools could have their echo chamber, and normies would not have to suffer their ridiculous arrogance.

2 Likes

Is this re-re for real right now? 0.o
You’ve obviously lost your argument long ago if all you can do now is argue pointless semantics.

Why hasn’t the OP’s post been buried under flags yet?

1 Like

Furorem, you forgot to copy rest of the sentence

“…, for example.”

And you forgot to write a post worthy of garnering any support or, for that matter any likes on almost any of the comments you make here :smiley:

This is how is see most of the comment replies to you in this thread. It’s almost entirely unanimous. FOR EXAMPLE…

Drop it now?

It was nice knowing you forums. The belf paladin with 99 posts has ushered on a new age of skillful forum using which I can no longer be part of.

But what about the elitist tools that aren’t actually tools?

1 Like

450 only!

Yeah I believe they should make a raid elite section of the forums so you can stay there.

[spoiler] And learn that they are even worse [/spoiler]

1 Like

Hmm, interesting.

1 Like