Too many 'hidden profile' trolls on the forums

I’ll take that as a concession.

Nope, I’ve said both players would be in the wrong multiple times. Please read things:

Please don’t make up positions for me. That’s called a strawman and it is yet another fallacy you are relying on to deflect from the points being made.

Well, it’s Blizzard that doesn’t like it. And you really don’t have to say anything to anyone, but I wouldn’t be surprised if the behavior, like I have already relayed, leads to derailment, harassments, and possibly forum vacations.

And that is why Blizzard will not give you the tools to enable the behavior more.

You’re the one that made the thread. They didn’t. I have already said both parties can be wrong at the same time. This is a reading comprehension issue. The argument they’re making has no relevance on my evaluation of your behavior.

The way you did it is. Again, you don’t have to agree with this, but a lot of people in this thread and Blizzard certainly do.

I have posted daily for years. Again, I’m not sure why you’re trying to bring this up as some sort of “gotcha” but all it reveals is that you have attempted to keep track of my posting habits which is further proof of why we need the hidden profile option. And the only reason you have failed to do so and have failed to recognize that I post daily and have so for years is precisely because I can hide my activity.

After that self report, I think I will be stepping away from this. I don’t see anything productive coming from this.

1 Like

Victim blaming, gotta love it.

Gamers have been swatted by other gamers. Someone could have gotten hurt, or worse. Another gamer recently got doxxed by another gamer, lawyers are involved now. Again, it happens so anyone wanting to stay anonymous is understandable.

I wonder, why are you so adamant about wanting to know who people are? Seems shady to me.

2 Likes

I am not blaming you, what happened to you is terrible, just saying that you weren’t stalked just for being you and there is more to the story, which is none of my business.

I don’t care about wanting to know who people are, where did I post that?
Second, all I am saying is people think they are more important than they really are.
Like sorry to burst your bubble, people aren’t going out of their way to find out who you really are in real life. Only the outlier or few crazy people out there, but the majority of player base don’t care and why would they.

Oh, sorry, I thought that was a joke. I see, I see. We have to take how you interpret things as fact. You must be the arbiter of truth!

You don’t see any issue in that? You’re the one that gets to decide was is and isn’t wrong. Neat.

And yet you say nothing to them and only attack me. Weird.

You make a strawman response. You said I’m taking this as a personal dig. I’m not. Again, you seem to think you can decide what is and isn’t wrong here and I guess how people personally feel.

Weird.

So your the mouthpiece of Blizzard now. Congratulations.

You have made no attempt to address the other party. But this is you. This is what you do. It’s the reason I keep putting you on ignore.

I get it. You don’t like me. It’s fine. While my heart is tender, I can understand if there are a few of you out there that don’t like me because I try to defend myself by responding to other in kind. /sob

Again, you get to decide what is and isn’t an insult.

I wasn’t insulting them by pointing out they didn’t have experience.

Bye!

You are unhinged. Touch grass.

1 Like

Currently covered in snow. :frowning:

And yes, I’m clearly unhinged! What will I do next! AHhhhhh! My next thread will be about there being too much content! Stay tuned!!1

Go outside, man.

1 Like

I just got back inside. :frowning:

It’s cold out there.

I don’t doubt that people have been harassed in game over their postings.
Me personally, I think I write posts that some people might find offensive or disagree with. I’ve never been bothered by anyone in game that I’m aware of because of my postings.
One person followed me after I dismounted from my transmog mount and yelled at me. lol
I found a very nice person who posts here once on the Darkmoon faire island and we said ‘hi’ and complimented each other. :heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

There is a lot of sockpuppeting from what I can see… The funny thing is that Blizzard knows who everyone is, and there have been a few cases-- especially in the customer service forums-- where a CM will come in and simply tell the offender “You know I can tell you’re the same person, right?”

So my question is, if the blues are allowed to see who’s account a given toon belongs to, why cant the rest of us?

1 Like

Yet that is exactly what happened and why I had to get the law involved.

Ok let’s say you don’t care, then why are you wanting people to post on their mains? What does it matter?

1 Like

We are going to need some proof otherwise you are just making this up.

Also, multiboxing is still going strong!

Yep and this is why I really wish forum bans would also get you banned in game as well.

1 Like

I NEVER SAID I WANTED PEOPLE TO POST ON THEIR MAINS. What I stated was I don’t care either way, please stop putting words in my mouth.

I know this is a odd reply from days ago but do you happen to know how to get to the dream on my alts i can not figure it out by now?

I will try to answer on Bris’ behalf but it won’t be very good.

Your alts SHOULD have a skip option which then just let’s them portal to the Dream like our main. If your alt does not have a skip then you’re missing a precursor quest that you inadvertently started and need to finish before you can do the Dream intro quest. I can’t remember which one it is… might be that silly fire thingy with Shandris in Oh’naran Plains (but you get the quest in Valdrakken),

1 Like

I don’t hide you can see me in all my glory. Or at least I think you can.

I used to have my posting history visible because it’s extremely rare I say something I regret and I’ll standby what I said.

Then someone went through my posting history and reported a bunch of my posts. Nothing came of it but I decided to make that harder for whomever did that.

1 Like

ty alot for that sir or maam

If they weren’t hidden, chances are they wouldn’t be trolls.