Too many buttons. Holy Priests

Just adding my vote to this. I love holy priest, but holy keybinds batman. It’s too many.

2 Likes

You know, the irony is that the theorycrafter Light Water was right…

I was fighting against it but although holy does have an insane amount of tools/keybinds to use, most of them are a distraction from what really matters: Holy Words and Heal.

Everything that isn’t a Holy Word or that directly reduces your Holy Words is a total distraction given the current state of the spec, because that’s where the throughput is and that’s where our conduits and legendaries can buff us the most.

2 Likes

Gaming mice with an over abundance of buttons is purely preferential. Generally for those that never learned or didnt play mmos during a time when gaming mice werent a thing.

In no universe would I ever chose a mouse with 6+ side buttons over traditional keyboard hotkeys.

If I were to delete a button from Holy it’d probably be Heal/Flash Heal. Just combine them into one heal. I don’t really see the point of having multiple AOE heal spells that do the same thing like CoH, Halo, and Sanctuary.

1 Like

Can you please post those macros?

They are basic help/harm macros. They are all over the internet, easy to find

I like all the buttons, gives us a higher skill ceiling. Back in cata days when I played my 2k disc priest I had 80 something keybinds that I used every fight.

More room to tweak and streamline your set up, modifier keys are your friend. Lately I’ve been putting my modifiers on my mouse so that I dont have to move my keyboard hand.