Too complicated?

Stop trying to dumb down this game. It’s already been dumbed down enough from its original version.

2 Likes

Bro, real

spit your fax brother

Bought a costume shop, probably.

Twice?

Thanks I’ll fix it :stuck_out_tongue:

and making the game into an N64 game will drive away many or even most EXISTING customers…hoping for a few new ones. lol.
hard pass.

I dont like certain specs because of how they play…they ARENT complicated.

you all hearing this garbage?
if you dont agree with this joker youre a ‘hater’ lmao.
no, son…we just disagree with your bad opinion.

perma blocked for trolling

the game isnt to difficult the problem is most players suck at the game currently and to make up for that they use addons made by the people who didnt need them in the first place but made them for those who suck and so they dont have to bother thinking. weakaura’s are cheating anyone says otherwise and uses them is a cheater

Well this is a bait post and I’m hooked. The assumption that the game is too complicated is yours, not mine.

If the game is overly complicated for you right now then maybe wow isn’t for you.

WoW has the weirdest most contradictory community I think any game enjoys. Very few players push to high level of play and those that do barely understand what is going on around them.

People will talk about how they want complex rotation while having almost no clue to how they work beyond what order to hit their buttons in. We have people complaining about how weak auras are now mandatory fighting with people who only do lfr saying its a skill issue.

There are times I sympathize with blizzard when they double and triple down on obviously terrible design choices. The community legit can’t be trusted to give feedback.

from what i know the players who know the classes on wow the most are the hard core pvpers they have to know what every class does and think of every outcome.

there is no right or wrong , it is impossible to keep all your customers happy . also who cares it’s just a game

1 Like

Yes and no but to be honest they highlight how badly class design is in some cases. I can hit 2400 each season comfortably in solo queue ( I stop the moment I do as I only really do it for mogs but bear with me).

It isn’t that hard to figure out what each class will do… You just need to know their defensives, 2min+ cds, ccs (almost always tracked by mods).

Everything outside of those big events with a few exceptions like knowing what classes are going to win once the healing dampening ramps up there isn’t really anything else to know.

if players want to learn their class they should start doing pvp and than do the otherstuff after IMO would make it easier in the long term.

Not really no, I kind of get the logic but its an entirely different playstyle its why a lot of glads can’t make the jump into raiding or at least not directly into mythic.

PvP in wow is all about cds and playing around kill windows. It one of the lowest skill ceiling pvp games on the market because at high levels it mostly comes down to two teams that know what they can do, when they can do it, and how the other team HAS to react.

In pve its mostly about minimizing movement and coordinating externals to maximize dps while doing mechanics. Skills carry over but its not a 1 to 1.

1 Like

That’s because we were here the last time this happened. Care to guess what simplifying the game led to? Boring game play that pushed players away. But what do dedicated 10 year + veterans know…

I’m all for simplifying the game and redcuing button bloat, the game would be fun again if they did that.

Like honestly d00d, there is not a soul right now that isn’t using a rotation helper addon to help with this current state.

1 Like

There are simple specs. If one is too difficult for you, play another.

People will say this and then you find out their main is a BM Hunter or Ret Paladin.

Game is simple enough to pick up and be good at quickly.