Token just hit 400,000 gold

Please send help!

11 Likes

Wowee

I never thought I’d see it get this high

2 Likes

Supply and demand. Less people selling tokens but the same or more people buying them = price goes up.

6 Likes

Ooh, maybe time to splurge and get the lightforged mechsuit thingy!

9 Likes

And here I was thinking I’d buy my tokens to pay for 11.0 when I was at 3 million gold :grimacing:

Price is going up faster than my gold farming.

5 Likes

As harsh as this may sound, if you can’t spend money to pay to play maybe you shouldn’t be playing.

3 Likes

Its still possible, you just have to watch the swing really closely. Yesterdays low was still 349K and the low for the week is 321K.

3 Likes

And it won’t let you sell them now. “Wow token auctions are currently unavailable”. I waited all morning to dump mine at high and now cannot.

It’s weird that the price hit 400,000 even; I wonder if it’s a hard limit in NA?

I can, I just don’t want to.

5 Likes

Welp maybe not time to splurge. :confused:

Damn and I was gonna buy one just now.

Its at 515K in Taiwan, I doubt there is a hard limit

Maybe for the NA region it is? I mean, it’s very odd that it hit that number exactly and then suddenly becomes unavailable.

1 Like

its just hit 400k and BLIZZ immediately pulls a Robinhood and disabled selling on AH. Absolute fraud. I bought a token because of this price and now cant sell

7 Likes

damn that’s huge

You know, after a couple weeks of hard gold grinding with WQs (and the Dreamsurge Magpie buff) I actually have enough gold to buy that. First time that’s happened.

A lot of bots running around and blizz does nothing to stop them.

8 Likes

A WoW sub is only like 1-2 hours of minimum wage work, not sure why people spend 20 hours farming what they could do in 1-2.

13 Likes

yeah i really don’t get this. like if you enjoy the process of making gold that’s one thing, but sometimes you see people who are like “i have to farm _______ for 8 hours to make gold for my sub” and… why? your time is valuable, people!

6 Likes

blizzard must be getting tons of money with wowtokens at 400k gold each. Time to double the price on everything in the AH.

1 Like