Token didnt work

I purchased a game token on ah about an hour before end of my sub. I used the token too add game time.
But i was still kicked from game and account turned inactive even tough i did this in advance.

Do you have more than one account? Did you use it on the wrong account? Did you convert it to Battlenet Balance instead of adding game time? If you did, you can buy game time with that balance.

2 Likes

It looks like you were able to get a ticket submitted this morning and one of our Game Masters was able to review this for you. Apologies for the trouble though!

3 Likes

The same thing just happened to me moments ago. I purchased and used four tokens to add bnet balance but one did not go through and the token has disappeared.

I submitted a request for help and was told that it may take up to 24 hours for the balance to be added. I am a little upset and wondering if there’s any way to expedite this as I really wanted to make use of the funds to transfer and play a character today.

Afraid not, but 24 hours is just an estimate. The average wait time for a ticket right now is about 16.5hrs.

@Kalviery My ticket was replied to almost instantly via live chat. The 24 hours in question was what I was told it may take for the balance to be added to my account from consuming the token from the blizzard support agent. Sorry if that was poorly described.

Oh ok, sorry for misunderstanding! I’m glad you were able to get through immediately with Live Chat though so you’re not left wondering. Hopefully it won’t take that long to actually apply the funds though.

It looks like you’re good to go now :+1:

1 Like