Today's new content was temporarily disabled -- now resolved

Oh well now it makes sense. :wink:

It isn’t an exploit, it has to do with the new cinematic not working for players and progression for them as well as bugs with the last chapter for TWW story quest.

1 Like

this is the worst bait ive seen in awhile. heres your reply

Time to blame the Hunters

Only difference is the name of the boss is spelled “Odolwa” but still awesome af.

2 Likes

I stand corrected.
Thanks for clarifying.

1 Like

Heyyyyyyy

I resemble that remark!

If the hunters didn’t try and capture the freaking spider queen! We would have them by now!

1 Like

I wonder if they will fix the auctions that sold and haven’t showed up in the mail or is that gold just gone

Will this require a server reboot to fix?

There are many truths in the world.

Blizzard consistently fumbling is one of them.

2 Likes

Can i get a blue to explain what this means at the bottom of the email that told me to buy TWW? "²Playable Earthen race unlocked after completing their quests and the overall level-up campaign. "

As far as im aware the Level Up campaign and Max level campaign are two different things, even in game it gives you the option on alts to skip the “level up” campaign and join in on the “Max level” campaign. We should have all gotten the allied race already.

7 Likes

All good, just wanted to make sure you knew. People can be cutthroat round these parts haha

1 Like

I like this game.
I don’t want it falling apart.

I paid for early access yet cant login to the game, D/C, bugs, maintenance, cant play with earthen, AH broken. Blizzard took my money and then lied about everything. You owe the community some type of refund.

2 Likes

Dude, early access is always like that.
You pick the pony, you take the ride.

And yet we keep coming back. At this point, we get what we deserve. =/

I mean I’ll defend them when people actually are being unreasonable. People are not being unreasonable now though. There is NO EXCUSE for the game being this broken. It should’ve been delayed, it obviously was not ready for release.

At this point, I think they need to delay EVERYTHING, start of the season and all, until everything is fixed (including guild banks), and then give a couple weeks free time.

7 Likes

“We hear you. Unfortunately, as with many things, there are unforseen circumstances that come up. We are working to fix these as soon as possible to ensure you have the smoothest gameplay possible. On behalf of the staff Id like to say thank you for playing World of Warcraft. See you in Azeroth!”

3 Likes

They’ll deflect the fact they lied on this until attorneys make them acknowledge the bait and switch they did.

7 Likes